Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Scheise Gelaufen......

Thunder

Hi at all

gestern habe von meinem clan premium silber gesponsert bekommen, und dann habe ich mir gesagt ich hacke nicht mehr mit diesem prem acc, ich fang grad das spiel an, und schon schreibt mich ein gewisser K2Banstick an, und sagt das ich hacke und bannt mein account, und alle in dem raum haben mich ausgelacht -.-*, ich hab gleich ein ticket geschrieben mit dem inhalt:

Hello, my account banned because I cheat used, my friend give me these for the try, from which I also screen SHOT has, I wanted only times long like it like that is, that was a unique coincidence, I it will never do, because I that find unfair, when the GM did not write me down could I correctly which in addition write, it does me wrong which I cheatet, I hope that my account is again de-energised, to cheating, since I have premium, and it really stupidly of me commodity, I apologize for the incident. i hope my account were unban.

sry for my bad englisch.

(hab ein bisschen geflunkert xD )

und dann kam die antwort:

Attention .........!

Thank you for contacting the War Rock Customer Support Department.

Your petition has been forwarded for further investigation and troubleshooting. Please keep in mind that, due to the nature and complexity of these types of tickets, it may take some time for the other department to contact you. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

-War Rock Customer Support Staff

www.warrock.net / www.k2network.net

-_-

das ist eine automatische antwort forerst die echte antwort kommt erst! aber wenn du sagst du wolltest die hax nur testen dann ist es sowieso vorbei!!!

was soll ich da am besten sagen, oder kann man tickets nochmal ?ndern

nein kann mann nicht ändern also ich hab noch nie gehört das ein gebannt acc jemals wieder freigeschaltet wurde!

jo meinen bekomm ich au net wieder, aber kann ich jetzt wieder cheaten oder beobachten die "wie" ich spiele

nee mit neuen acc wissen sie nicht mehr wer du bist! was jeden passieren kann das ein GM online ist und irgendjemanden beim zocken zuschaut aber das ist ja auch schon grosser zufall und pech! xD :ghb:

jo das hat der bei mir gemacht als ich stamina no recoil und crosshair anhatte -.- dann hatte er die bestätigung xD