Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Thank YOU!

acidgamer

Hello Guys!

Saw this cynical comment from one member and user of your work...("Zool000", or something), who is crying 'cause he's got banned.

What a BULLSHIT!!! He's one poor Biene Maja who thought he can do whatever wants with hack and won't be noticed. Foolish thinking!

Golden rule for every user is that he/she is the ONLY ONE responsible for using hack and how is using it. WGH for ex. gave clear gudelines HOW to use hack (even they wasn't obligated!) in order not to get caught and banned - I highly recommend anyone to find it and read it (and similar Biene Majas to print and put on the wall before their eyes every day, until they learn how to play with hacks). Maybe Mods from this site should take a look and put something similar on this site too (but it is not obligation).

I have decided to post this feedback to say one big thanks for your work and beautiful hack (for CA NA, specifically).

There are couple of reasons for that:

1) I have downloaded MVH pub. hack who is btw. spammed by default, so not surprisingly got a ban - but doesn't matter, it was one acct. I've created for trying only.

2) MVH didn't work for weeks no matter of their "guidelines" which I carefuly followed. All of the sudden without my intervention it started to work, but after few games I got a ban....lol

3) When I got pub. hack working I purchased 1 month of their so-called "VIP", thinking it will work better (and without spam). However, my disappointment became even bigger. Beware people - they are selling completely FAKE "VIP" - NOTHING works in there!. They sell just EMPTY MENU, meaning with "options" none of which are working, except chams.

Now, about GHBSYS hack - as a comparison...

1) Your "Public" hack worked for me from very first time - without any problems! (Win7-32, IE9)

2) Even "Public" - there are a lot more of options than similar arround, and all of them are working!

3) Your hack isn't spammed by default, which gives less possibility of being seen, kicked, banned etc.

So I want sincerely to congratulate you guys who made this hack, with wish to keep this level of professionalism, friendliness and care for your members (do not spam it please).

My message to other members is: be GRATEFUL to have this hack (free or paid) and use it RESPONSIBLY. Do not blame anyone except yourself if you get a ban.

My best wishes in the future for your team guys (and take care your site do not get banned and "closed" as many similar on the internet...).

We, gamers need you!

PS: Later on, I became VIP member of GBSYS and am not sorry :)

Edited by acidgamer
    • Upvote 3

Thank you also for being active on this website! =)

Lol, I think you are referring to this thread:

http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/topic/40009-special-thanks-all-moderator-creator/page__p__748529#entry748529

Haha!

• Upvote 1

Wow, great feedback, the best i ever heard ;) Thanks a lot!

Edit: The person got warned, this Zool000, for writing shit about our hacks!

Edited by Kvn'X
    • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Why this member is banned??? He was even VIP member. You have probably took away his paid VIP. Bravo.....

And only 'cause he wrote positive things about you? Look at YOUR comments.

What else your "big boss" wants? Someone to lick his mf genitals?

FU idiots.

Edited by br00nc0
    • Downvote 1

For good reasons.

PS: No maxi, don't reply.

Edited by M0RPH

Poor that he got banned, but well, own fail?!

Closed

Why this member is banned??? He was even VIP member. You have probably took away his paid VIP. Bravo.....

And only 'cause he wrote positive things about you? Look at YOUR comments.

What else your "big boss" wants? Someone to lick his mf genitals?

FU idiots.

why do you talk about yourself in 3rd person ? we can see your ip.. just sayin'

• Upvote 2