Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Zeas, some Feedbacks/Suggestions

Hackerxxxx

Hi dudes, I created this topic to suggest some possible modifications to the Zeas (remembering that, I know that the aimbot is public and not supported, so if my suggestions do not can be made, yet I thank the excellent aimbot). This would work more like a feedback, since Zeas not play BFH and may not know these details

Well, I'm using the aimbot to a month and a half and already explored all its functions in all classes of the BFH, The following ideas:

1 - LOCK TARGET - by my experiences in play, it catches sight on a random target. My idea is that he caught the sight on a specific target (in this case, the target closest character) and only change again if the function is disabled. The advantage of this is that it would be possible to take 1x1 and even shoot to youtube or other (using smooth aim) because the target was locked on the target regardless of how many enemies were near.

2 - IGN. STEALTHEAD - by my experiences in play, for several times, even being able to ignore stealth function, I end up shooting at commandos with active skill of invisibility, my idea is that the function is reviewed ign. stealthed to really ignore the target, regardless of any situation. Shoot in invisible commandos clear signal aimbot and reviewed with this function, this type of problem does not occur.

3 - THIRD AIM STYLE - this suggestion, honestly do not know if it is possible to be done. Aim would be to create a third style, called locked target. It would work as follows: assuming you're stopped and three enemies to come upon you together, very near one another, the aimbot is changing target even if you set the maximum distance. This ends up messing up, for example if you are recording a video, this rapid exchange of target, denounces the use of aimbot, besides delaying the possible death of the initial target.

Would work like this style aim: building on the above situation, so you shake the aimkey (right, left, shift ...) the primary target would be locked and only change when it died or if the max distance is enabled, he quit the range (10,20,50,100 ...). The target Also could change if the aimkey loose and pressed again and may return for target primary or another target. This modification completely disguise the aimbot, it may even be recorded videos without even the shadow of suspicion of using aimbot.

A thank you also to Max151515I, who is always helping the guys here in section of the BFH, and even helped me by taking some doubt functions when I started using the aimbot :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the Feedback, I also moved a copy into the section feedback.

Thanks for the feedback

Lock Target works fine for me, it locks the nearest target ( either by cross or dist ) until you unlock your aimbot e.g. if you Release the middle mouse button or w/e then it will lock another one until you do so or until the enemy dies

in combination with smooth aim it doesn't look like you're using an aimbot

2. yea someone else posted that stealth issue, i don't play BFH at all but i looked into it and it always showed "invisbile" when i used the ESP and it was working fine. Not sure why it fails on some players but i would need one of those players to be able to fix but i don't find one ingame lol

3. i'm not sure what you mean by that but if you're using LockTarget it will lock the target you first shoot at until you release the aimkey or when the target died even if the target you're shooting at is outside max-range or > than another enemy it will still lock the one you were first shooting at :S

Thanks for the feedback

Lock Target works fine for me, it locks the nearest target ( either by cross or dist ) until you unlock your aimbot e.g. if you Release the middle mouse button or w/e then it will lock another one until you do so or until the enemy dies

in combination with smooth aim it doesn't look like you're using an aimbot

2. yea someone else posted that stealth issue, i don't play BFH at all but i looked into it and it always showed "invisbile" when i used the ESP and it was working fine. Not sure why it fails on some players but i would need one of those players to be able to fix but i don't find one ingame lol

3. i'm not sure what you mean by that but if you're using LockTarget it will lock the target you first shoot at until you release the aimkey or when the target died even if the target you're shooting at is outside max-range or > than another enemy it will still lock the one you were first shooting at :S

1 - on lock target, I'll try what you said. Only one thing, middle mouse button = mouse scroll lock, right?

2 - at least it I can help it, you just tell me what your character's nickname, the day that you can, because we'll have to find an empty server

3 - you do not understand :P, but let it go

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...