Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Battlefield heroes hack

Mayor

is this the first time battlefield heroes disabled for long time? :\ or it happened in the past too?

• Upvote 1

thanks for answering :) and yes i think its significant because if it's the first time bfh disabled for long time perhaps punkbuster is now upgraded and it will be much harder to update it :\

• Upvote 1

My week:

6.30am: stand up

7 am - 3/4 pm: school

4-5pm: homework

5-6.30pm: gym

6.30-7pm: cooking + eating

7-8pm: clean up house and do other stuff + taking shower, reading all those spam posts/threads/pms etc.

9-11/12 pm: learning for the next school day and may if there is any time left a bit relaxation @ the TV

ye i'm really sorry that i don't have any time right now to update the hacks, i guess you'll have to spam another few days/weeks w/e. As long as i get those stupid pm's everyday and see those posts i don't see a reason why i should update the hacks. i rarely have any free time atm and i shall update hacks for people that are just ungrateful and annoy me all day long?

nop i'm sorry i won't do this

have a nice day

what did i do wrong? i just wanted to gather knowledge/information not in negative purpose i dont blame you for nothing only to know what was going on when i wasn't a member thats all your dedication of the work should be commended im not whining for the hack until it gets updated take your time i know you have life and all this,making hacks isn't the only thing in life i know but did i mention the hack's creator? :\ no because i trust him and what he is doing there wasn't any agressive behavior of mine

Edited by Mayor
    • Upvote 1

what did i do wrong? i just wanted to gather knowledge/information not in negative purpose i dont blame you for nothing only to know what was going on when i wasn't a member thats all your dedication of the work should be commended im not whining for the hack until it gets updated take your time i know you have life and all this,making hacks isn't the only thing in life i know but did i mention the hack's creator? :\ no because i trust him and what he is doing there wasn't any agressive behavior of mine

I don't think he is refering to you, he is talking about other members that keeps annoying him for hack updates

and they are just ungrateful and spam the forums around. And the thing that really makes me mad is other users spamming

for hack updates when the hack is "FREE" and not "VIP". If you are VIP you can ask for updates but its really really annoying

when public users that doesn't give a shit to the forums keeps annoying zeas for hack updates.

Now you must wait till he feels right to update them.

Sorry.

Edited by ShadowEternal

Well ok :)

• Upvote 1