Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

GHB please lend an ear to this....

wilclielr

Full type hack existed on combat arms (rank changing,gp hacks ect..) , but I never heard something about an unban hack, it would be very very interesting if a coder from ghb could do this feat ! Personaly , I only use VIP hack, I don't trust the PUB hacks. And if you have the "unban option" with a VIP , I'm really sur you will have more "customers".

Ok, I thought some modified files could allow the accont to play :/.

If someone know a hacker who can do that, mp me please =). I don't care about illegal practice ,I'm sur my ban was illegal too.

Ok, I thought some modified files could allow the accont to play icon_slash.gif.

If someone know a hacker who can do that, mp me please =). I don't care about illegal practice ,I'm sur my ban was illegal too.

Nope, your ban by nexon isn't illegal, their ToS says that they can ban you if you use cheats or something like that.

• Upvote 1

Nope, your ban by nexon isn't illegal, their ToS says that they can ban you if you use cheats or something like that.

I didn't use hack or violates their rules, I was ban due to an IP trace ,I logged on a hardware whit "too much" account, they have considered that was an "account sharing". Customer support doesn't want to believe me and understand it's a mystake... I called these ***** to their headquarters in Luxembourg and a developper from Atlantica said me himself that Combat arms Customer support, GM ,Ect.. are stupid and they ban too much for nothing...

So I read the Therm of Use and it's not written that we can't log on a computer with a lot of account..

Edited by jerenikenexon

• 5 months later...