Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

I am SO FrEaKiNg CoNfUsEd!

wilclielr

I have no idea why you're flipping out, but please allow me to explain;

NeoI.I.I and I have been in contact for a long while now. We have been coding game hacks for almost the same amount of time, and had friends of friends in the War Rock hacking community about six years ago. Recently, we were talking a lot, and our conversation led to me releasing my War Rock hacks for GHB users. With that being decided, NeoI.I.I and I decided to affiliate. The advertisement of my website does not violate the terms of service here at GHB because we are affiliates. Affiliates doesn't mean "Advertise" like you seem to be getting at. It means; we contribute to each other. If you would like a literal definition of the word "Affiliate"; "officially attach or connect (a subsidiary group or a person) to an organization. synonyms: associate with, unite with, combine with, join (up) with, link up with, team up with, ally with, align with, band together with" etc. Are you starting to understand it now? Even though I own my own website, and create my own hacks, I am still a part of the GHB team and will be here to help anyone in need of assistance, as well as releasing my War Rock hacks here when Neo is done setting everything up for them to be released. Hopefully this helps clear the air for you.

Edited by Snyper27

I didn't say a word about warrock. And, yes, having a link that digitally transports a GHB member to another hack site could easily be interpreted as advertising, thus my reaction when I saw what was being advertised. Working hacks for the game I love. And I didn't intend to appear as "flipping out". I was a member of another well known VIP site that offered VIP hacks for CA NA for over two years. Suddenly, in the third week of December 2012, the hacks went down. All the Admins and Mods kept telling the VIP members "oh just have patience, our coder is hard at work and they hacks will be back very soon" and many other like-minded reassurances. Then the entire site went down and has remained down to this day. I lost four months of paid service. The Coder had went to work for another site. A competitor site. They decided to close up shop and screwed hundreds of people out of their money. I'm having a lot of DeJa-Vue issues right now. Like the same thing is about to happen again. Wait. You were right. Perhaps I was flipping out. Apologies.

Regardless, that's not going to happen here. Your VIP days will be returned to you for the down time. It's not that Neo cannot update his hacks, it's that he hasn't had the time to do so yet. This website has been up for a very long time. I first registered here in 2007, and if it hasn't gone anywhere since then, it's not going anywhere now. You have nothing to worry about, because Neo is a very reasonable person and will make sure everyone is reimbursed for the down time.

Hopefully you understand now, and if you have any further questions you can always ask me.

Dear wilclielr, make sure you understand that you won't loose your money, your vip time will always get extendend for the time our service is down.

Like Snyper27 already told, Neo has an busy life, this doesn't mean he is working the whole day on GHB, the most time he spent on his regular job, but you can make sure, GHB is his life, every free minute he has at home, he put it into GHB to make this site not gonna die. But as you might know, life's a bitch, so there can be times, where you need to work very hard at your job and when you don't have much free time, so please understand that at this moment, there isn't much free time to get the hacks updated, but when there is, they will be updated :) So please stop crying about your money, you wont loose anything

Seeing as that this member removed his posts, I see no reason for this thread to be open.

..:: Thread Closed ::..