Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

I need some "honest" information

zoifer

I would like to buy some vip credits in order to use in COMBAT ARMS EU. I would like to know about the possibility to get banned from Nexon by "Game logs". It is obvius i do not make telekill or other "Stupid" things, i just wants to "increase" my skills with some "pro" shoots....So my question is: VIP HACKS FOR CAeu ARE SAFETY FROM THE BANN?? Pls i need honest answers...thanks

When you use a cheat, then there is always a risk where you get banned.

I dont know about Game logs and serverlogs thought, but you can get caught by a GM or when a player report you and take pic and record vid and stuff...

When you use a cheat, then there is always a risk where you get banned.

I dont know about Game logs and serverlogs thought, but you can get caught by a GM or when a player report you and take pic and record vid and stuff...

Why i can get caught by a GM? If i play normally or as a "pro player" he can look that i use hacks??

Edited by zoifer

Why i can get caught by a GM? If i play normally or as a "pro player" he can look that i use hacks??

No, i mean like, if you use aimbot and telekill and stuff then they might think ur suspicious and they will ban you.

And also Chams Always Wil make you Look like a hacker, WHY?

Becuase you wil make the mistake one time to folow players behind walls or Shooting to soon or to fast,

If a GM see that it wil be instand ban...

About GameLogg's You always Have a Risk To get banned for game Logg's.

That can be more then just using hacks,,

What i also find out is dont use hacks or play CA when your browser is stil on GHB site...

So if you on GHB dont start CA, To start CA first Close your web browsers.

Open CMD and put this in it to clean your browser history and Somthing Like Al Ip's from site's..

Open CMD as admin, Put this in ipconfig /flushdns

And klick start, It wil say cleaned. And its done....

And also Chams Always Wil make you Look like a hacker, WHY?

Becuase you wil make the mistake one time to folow players behind walls or Shooting to soon or to fast,

If a GM see that it wil be instand ban...

:P

I'm not saying that I am a smart person when it comes to hacking. But like seriously, I've been using GHB VIP Hacks for almost 3 years since I joined GHB Family and I have never gotten caught for once xD. I am one of those intelligent hack users in the game :D

People never notice that I hack even if I go hardcore. That is my secret xD

Used to be a Biene Maja using hacks before like what you said in that sentence xD

but I've learned from those mistakes and I make no mistakes, obvious when I use hacks. Been hacking for 3 years but nothing happened xD

My main is really high too. It's a BG lol :D