Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Its me WaRzOnE

WaRzOnE

Hello fellow hackers/staff!

Im a 27 year old proud father who enjoys playing CA (NA) during my free time. Im friendly respectful just a down to earth happy go lucky guy. I don't remember how I found this website but I did and im glad I did. Friendly/helpful community here at GHB. Excluding last week I didn't play Combat Arms for about 1-2 years and I just got back into it! I forgot all the info for my main acc so I started over and have been using the loader for a week now lvling up my new main acc! I was a Maj2 had so many NX guns/equipment but all gone now lol not really a big deal to me but it is what it is. Really nothing alse to say except ill see you fellow members/staff around and have fun! smiley_emoticons_fred_cs_zocker_fanklamo

Hello fellow hackers/staff!

Im a 27 year old proud father who enjoys playing CA (NA) during my free time. Im friendly respectful just a down to earth happy go lucky guy. I don't remember how I found this website but I did and im glad I did. Friendly/helpful community here at GHB. Excluding last week I didn't play Combat Arms for about 1-2 years and I just got back into it! I forgot all the info for my main acc so I started over and have been using the loader for a week now lvling up my new main acc! I was a Maj2 had so many NX guns/equipment but all gone now lol not really a big deal to me but it is what it is. Really nothing alse to say except ill see you fellow members/staff around and have fun! smiley_emoticons_fred_cs_zocker_fanklamo

Wow 27 years old, 11 years older then me :o Nice to see a father here too :)

Truely happy to see an bit older guy around here, there some kiddies out there so yeah it's pretty nice.

Enjoy your stay mate :)

Nice Introduction, WaRzOnE, probably the first one, I know, who is father and Member on GhB icon_smile.gif

I'm happy to have you in this community, and I hope you will stay long with us.

Thx Max, I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. Also quick question I wont be v.i.p here will I even tho I bought it from MV?

Dosent make sence if i use them on MVH or here? The hack is the same for both sites tho correct? Yea i know there is no hacks currently on here or MV my account got banned on CA NA after buying VIP and running the loader lol. its ok tho... Do you play CA? Im currently going to just be playing FireTeam on my new main acc because i cant hack. Send me a PM if you would like to play CA sometime buddy!

Wow 27 years old, 11 years older then me icon_erschreckt.gif Nice to see a father here too icon_smile.gif

Truely happy to see an bit older guy around here, there some kiddies out there so yeah it's pretty nice.

Enjoy your stay mate icon_smile.gif

Lol yea i guess i am an old man compaired to you but im not that old bud haha dont make me sound to old ha. Thanks for the welcome!

• Upvote 1