Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
TheMatriX

[HOW TO] use GHBSYS-Client

I have a problem : i load everything (Ca EU and the public hack) then the game crash at the "Connecting..." screen.

Thanks for the help.

mostly what you can do is login to the loader have it on standby meaning dont push load yet wait for the ca green bar screen to load then hit load then you should be good if you load it before the green bar it will crash Hope i helped

Get to know GhB - The Loader

Let's go step by step!

1. Download the client.

http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/topic/33147-official-ghbsys-public-client/

2. Download Microsoft Visuals C++ and Microsoft .NET Framework 4

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=5555

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=17718

3. Rename the ghbclient.exe

Rename the hack in whatever you like

Example: Maxisteinsklave.exe

4. Turn off UAC

5. Turn off DEP

6. Turn off Firewall and Anti-Virus before you start the hack.

nothing to say.

7. [EXTRA]

Start the hack via USB-Stick or TrueCrypt

Here is a tutorial how to use TrueCrypt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrFI-QQerd4

8. Start [rename].exe

Double click and the loader should pop up.

9. Username & Password

Insert your username and password exactly like it is at the forum.

10. Have fun!

Does the CMD command need spaces? Sorry it's my first time.

i cant turn DEP off, its telling me: an error has occurred setting the element data.The value is protected by secure boot policy and cannot be modified or deleted.

if i have better c++ and .net framework i dont have to dowload them?

I also got that error ^^^

Is there anyway for the combat arms Na hack to work? I have done basically everything except the DEP only because of the error.

Why does it say this item is disabled?PLS HELP!!!!

why does it say this item is disabled?PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuor3ujnLkez9zHFVSn4uGPD55lPEHcH6ABmoSzYN0GIwn3w20ICIcjQQa-BlOj60mxDiojnxXdcCe5-yW584USZlv69k7_1bpHT4tJP6SHDqqzm5WD4W7uWBRNHXp_18wlhzbtv7k53W9LqAkaSpq5T6lo6z6_1ol1woh5X3v7PhyBA36SsaMxIo1DE_1_1xC-YjVYFzahdhvIUbdJEEz4rljTUcfck4DDA6PL8oxxlapxxEk033k3ABv2K6C1Jw-EMdurukhW3XLT47YyiGAMjUhUSwCPk5Hbrnemixn6EDQOo40mnuevPY_1SboCgIuJbe7kR5ozyvfH9HAiu7TTAKQ3sb8SxjNpfNevc0MUY46Auuu_18EKYd9ea_1K6lyo52vpkIHVbtRsPkQ2DXp4_1K6sjn6a3cMiJ1e8b6mvN5y9HU6GfK7p5KC8Zj81vMz8p3vAQOvaUEOiFiIVgfwg9tlZ-r9uiEBlVKqrVO4CqgSrKOjNJE66hHa1o1ZfQ_186yAtI6SAl6MVE1jJn-0y2wx_1vjVkPuyt93w77abIH-IBxA1w-BCm6Ik1yx55TZwm5-h6xiIYS4I1dgA_1SOUMBZPiW_1DYr0oU40h7vh4C4LzWvCyvvhwcAnmDfRPIiZbCXldecAoIa_1GmCGrJI6qOvTBDIRmdfLxWkQZbfFuRFEPj5dr0tWNgOLtyjcXvE5G5r36azLZQqvdq7OXgULoFxP5mmzJ3k79JcGVzo8LjJ1JlTtGxpqETEZRpoQENYbcYXmSAM_1Q1wu8sQW9Bsq1Q_1lfjEfd_1b4SWuxIj9YywDIj6ewDk8ZpWJxNaoEBnndkbEMazaaNrSL0PrtxePrDdIBbWYW7KrHKM5Km6ZMhp0ix5GjcnnWUoXFegwCOi8aFcFefx8VjHyrKN05akL6u-lFRccABBJDmYLzQ8q2wkpE7NQDl68LA9vo-Uwun9gkwbVvKMt2pWvpZf8pQgsH9a4MJ9psHI7iGlLMX1fsaxeLxzIpwrTrEuINRiOSld1Dca9e5lbYdaCsyDK3VTnOWhn86WzNjS7seTkv5K_1TtHTiJFrxLUkhFUq9chP3RI-bQguRwHUBvmouQtmxN97MF53mGXZCBFtQZqpWiZkhaU3lNh233hsv2zV9LMUeg1W3lwW2g_1nPb9XnxHl6rmu8j7fMRvRW3geLt9Cax6vWnrs8EeOoK7iiy-Lgrq60uTnPwOvLvqyI-NGCQMxzwu973p7XevGmnVCOWvaOyb4e_1y7FpSGwhR5_14v0kyxKLjNFS9mG1q1A82wdhDlyesjIzjtLILlsury9u3wkbg3g5_1SPp2B4wv8AiaWFEUn5nIvsfhdx51O33w5jy0XLMrs6cqwwm9jllgwe8CmC9jcWw6ybZ0Dfgdqd1VxKshRvslFsiizfVtX-MKOc4msrBnb2gg5fb87mgKhYlLDl73IzlnbCnwuDgR7seYF61yMsceArda6aUvIfzJcUTYq7-p-xpI88S0-KSk-fm6L1cCWQDBxQYkovV2zkRG-fX3YPvnKyzBKjOOpqoqP3ZXnI

Edited by superboy23

After start loader (vip combat arms eu) i start combat i wait i wait i wait i wait but nothing happens the game crash first i can see anything

and i try too to do this : Start - type CMD - Open as admin - type in: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff - Enter - Restart your PC

but i get only an error in cmd i need a help pls

Sorry for bad English im Italian.

for all of u that cannot disable DEP with cmd You'll need to temporarily disable Secure Boot in your UEFI settings, disabled DEP, then enable Secure Boot again.

After start loader (vip combat arms eu) i start combat i wait i wait i wait i wait but nothing happens the game crash first i can see anything

and i try too to do this : Start - type CMD - Open as admin - type in: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff - Enter - Restart your PC

but i get only an error in cmd i need a help pls

Sorry for bad English im Italian.

screenshot it and show us your error in the cmd.

Thnx icon_biggrin.gif

Help Me!

The ghbsys loader keep closing after every 30 sec what do i do ?

When you play CA NA, please wait for the merge of Combat Arms

Thxn icon_smile.gif

Edited by Kamal12

Can you talk to cyno PLS! When is he going to be there?

When the time comes. :)

Be patient...

- L-SpyRo

is it going to be long?

I don't know. -Soon-

Only thing you have to do is waiting.

This is not the end of the world, so be patient.

- L-SpyRo

Can someone gift me some nx to my account(skillsman23)PLSSSSS i would be EXTREMLY happy :)

No, why should someone do that?

And stop asking these annoying/hopeless questions.

- L-SpyRo

Edited by L-SpyRo