Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Hello GHB

-Jericho

Hello guys,

Well I have been a member since 2009 but was never really active.

I just read alot around the forums from time to time.

So I recently graduated and now I got a whole lot more spare time and figured I'd check all hacking sites I am or was (since alot closed), to see what's going on.

I heard GHB is rebuilding itself to what it once was and I decided this is the right place to be active now since many others have changed too much or we're shut down.

So now about me for those 2% who actually cares haha.

I'm 21 years old and live in the Netherlands. I just graduated in becomming a teacher at a primary school.

"Don't worry, Be happy" is a quote I hold dearly. I am pretty layed back and know how to make fun.

On the other hand, I can be very serious when need be.

Some hobby's: Laughing, playing/listening/writing music, gaming, watching movies, parties and some other random stuff everybody like so I'm not going to mention it.

Ok that's quite enough for now I guess, if anyone actually is interested, just ask.

Hopefully you'll see me around here often.

- Jericho

Welcome back, Jericho.
    Glad you decide for GHB.
    If you have any questions you can always open a thread or write me a PM.

Welcome.

also a welcome from me.

it's quiet nice that you decided to become more active here.

thanks.

Edited by Rikudou

Welcome back, I think you are going to have a nice time here again :)

Hi Jericho -

Thank you for posting and telling us about yourself. My wife just recently graduated with a degree and certification in elementary education so I know how hard it is to get a career in that field! Well, at least where we live it is. What grade or "level" do you teach?

@Temp I have been a mod on several forums, gamers first wasn't one of them though haha

And what did you mean "from your time" ?

Hi Jericho -

Thank you for posting and telling us about yourself. My wife just recently graduated with a degree and certification in elementary education so I know how hard it is to get a career in that field! Well, at least where we live it is. What grade or "level" do you teach?

It's pretty hard here too, I just got lucky since I'm male and there arn't alot of male teachers for primary school here.

I am certified to educate kids from the age of 4 till 12 years old. I must say I am specialized in the older ones (8-12).

PS: why does this mentioning using @ not work? :(

Edited by -Jericho

@Temp I have been a mod on several forums, gamers first wasn't one of them though haha

It's pretty hard here too, I just got lucky since I'm male and there arn't alot of male teachers for primary school here.

I am certified to educate kids from the age of 4 till 12 years old. I must say I am specialized in the older ones (8-12).

PS: why does this mentioning using @ not work? icon_nosmile.gif

That is awesome man, my wife is a preschool teacher but not for an actual school system.

I'm not sure why the @ doesn't work, I think it can work it just needs to be turned on in the admin control panel. I could be mistaken though.