Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

15$ - Paid wallpaper

Temp

Guy bought it for 14.99$

He chose the colors, champions, skins & text -- Fully customized for his interest. Was it worth his money?

gsN3wyJ.png

Edited by Temp
    • Upvote 1

Is this created by yourself? If it is, what program did you use?

I think it was probably worth it to him, he liked something about it. I would say he noticed some personal or unique touches that intrigued him into purchasing it.

It wasn't worth at all because this wallpaper is kinda simple & not hard to create. [ not for this amount of money ] ^____^

Edited by trapz0r

It wasn't worth at all because this wallpaper is kinda simple & not hard to create. [ not for this amount of money ] ^____^

show some of your work before you talk bad about temps skills lol

and yes it was worth the money

but who buy that for so much money?

maybe the guy was rich and dont care about some peanuts :P

I've seen people pay 30$ for unique logos. This wallpaper has nearly a hundred layers. Let's not forget that 15$ is ridiculously nothing

I've seen people pay 30$ for unique logos. This wallpaper has nearly a hundred layers. Let's not forget that 15$ is ridiculously nothing

I do agree with Temp but I also won't buy it for 15$ not cause it's not worth it it's because I am a poor guy ;)

Nice work mate.

Maybe he wanted something unique that no one else would have.

It wasn't worth... im gfx'ing since 2011 with Photoshop and i can do the same for under 10€.

It wasn't worth... im gfx'ing since 2011 with Photoshop and i can do the same for under 10€.

What it's worth is for the seller and buyer to determine. Everyone has their own tastes. What might seem weird or perverted to some may be perfectly normal to others.

It wasn't worth... im gfx'ing since 2011 with Photoshop and i can do the same for under 10.

lmao you do realize that 10€ is nearly 15$? Oh 2011, you're still a rookie then

and thank you for your constructive input. I do admit your arguments are very strong, I have nothing else to say except that you caught me frauding

man I wish i was as good as any of ur video team kappa.png

Edited by Temp

4 years GFX and then you're still a rookie?

You can make 2 months GFX and be the best pro.

As I remember you all time time: Its never about the age or the time you do something,

it's how fast you learn and how clever you are.

You defend someone you dont even know if hes good or not.. Anyways 4 years is OK, I assume 3 of them were on AE which is so much different than photoshop and even after years theres still stuff on photoshop that you didnt know so that 2 months random number is pretty much ignorance

I seriously think youll have to quote someone else for the reference because you've got the wrong guy -- I rely on experience. True skills can't be acquired within 2 months

Thanks for your input though, glad you like my wallpaper

I use Photoshop since I'm 11 icon_smile.gif Enough said? I use myself as quote then.

It's true, you still find new stuff on PS, but you can create awesome stuff with creativity and less functions.

I totally agree. I've been on photoshop for 8 years now. Throughout these 8 years, I've had time on all adobe softwares and to be honest, photoshop is the most flexible one. Although you've been using it since you're eleven, you're the proof that someone can't get good within 2 months. Graphic design relies on creativity. There are various things you can achieve through the program, which all of them require a different point of view: web elements, UI, signatures, avatars, wallpapers, logos, headers, banners & so on. Signatures demand effects & something explosive. UI, web elements, they require precision, wise colors & quality & so on.

lmao you do realize that 10€ is nearly 15$? Oh 2011, you're still a rookie then

and thank you for your constructive input. I do admit your arguments are very strong, I have nothing else to say except that you caught me frauding

man I wish i was as good as any of ur video team kappa.png

I said I can do it for >UNDER< 10€.

In my opinion it's something about 5€.

I've sold worse for 50€.

And seeing how the design industry and their prices increase, I'd say 15$ is still very cheap.

You did a nice job Temp, but i know you can do the smoke on the ground better.

I've sold worse for 50€.

And seeing how the design industry and their prices increase, I'd say 15$ is still very cheap.

You did a nice job Temp, but i know you can do the smoke on the ground better.

That's solid money for doing something you enjoy, sign me up :P lol

• 1 month later...
    • 5 weeks later...

Maybe he wanted something unique that no one else would have.

It won't be unique anymore when it is already on the internet and people try to copy it.

Also this is pretty much layer after layer so it took some time yes, but you can easily find those kind of transparency objects.

Still nice done, but i wouldn't pay 15$ for it not because i'm poor but because this is not really my style. Cx