Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

So.. I am TheRedMist FTW!

So... I am hang' around here for a bit now, and realized I never introduced me self :)

here we go!

My IRL name is Richard and my "casual" tag is GiGx ... IT WAS TheRedMist here, until I dared max... now it is FTW!

Whats to tell about me...

I live in the Netherlands, in the great city "Groningen" am 31 of age and love it here. Once tried to study stuff on school, but that didn't work out that well... as they where not learning me much about stuff that I wanted to work on.
    So I dropped out and learned stuff I always do, by doing it.
    That made me quite all-round if it concerns any technical aspect of "daily" life (as far as welding/hydrolics and stuff can be reckoned daily :P).

That all led that untill recently I was employed at a theater as technician, which meant that I prepped shows (rigging, hanging lights, etc), build decors (we also where a production house) and had a lot of fun as a tour technician when a production went on the road :)
    At the moment I am setting up a own business as a handy-man, of course not limited to home improvement :P

Then... I have a private life as well... in that time I try to keep up my archery, shoot some pictures when I feel like it, write stuff like poems, recently started a little drone club with friends (where I will be handling the electronics) .. take long walks (or any outdoor activity for that matter) ... and some periods alot of screen time (but don't be concerned when you dont see me for a month or so, becus those periods are not rare at all xD)

This is a hint of my life... and for me, more then enough as a (even late) introduction :)

\m/

• Upvote 2

Welcome Richard,

Great introduction and I hope you'll have a nice stay here.

Lol Mr. FAPPER xD

- L-SpyRo