Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Pre-VIP purchase question about AVA hacks.

Soxtreet

Is it working? I want to purchase it but i want to know if it's 100% working. Cuz there isn't a page which says if it's undetected or not.

The statusbox (Portal -> Right Side) says it's undetected.

But I can't promise it or check if the info is right.

Greetings.

EDIT: Please read the post below!

Edited by TheSyntaX

Tiiqu told me it needs an update.

be patient.

The coder work hard to fix the hack pls be patient.

And test the hack every day to know if is detected or not.

The coder work hard to fix the hack pls be patient.

And test the hack every day to know if is detected or not.

How you know it?

How can i know when it will be ready? Thanks.

Firstly the coder needs to check it. Maybe it's a issue what another users have and not the coder. That's why it's unknow right now if the hack is detected or undetected. Secondly, you can check it in the portal on the right site the status bar. Right now it's undetected, but it's ok that you ask, because everyone wants to know if the product you want to purchase works. As you can see, we have a public AVA hack. Try maybe first this hack then purchase vip ava.

public ava has been detected not sure if vip is or not however it would be somewhat the same hack. i was wanting to purchase as well but will need to know for sure that it will not become detected and say its undetected that will get people banned from the game.

You can run the hack and it will go into the game but a few minutes of ingame and it will close saying it was detected......

Edited by showason45

The cheats are up to date and undetected however Xigncode3 is throwing a detection related to the loader thats why combat arms also protected with xc3 it's also detected atm. so please be patient till the staff works accordingly to fix all of your issues and enjoy the public cheats and make sure to use them before you buy any VIP

• Upvote 1