Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Am i being scammed?

serotonin

I have bought access to the Combat Arms VIP Loader over a week ago and sent out several pms to staff and admins and no response. It shows on my paypal payment history and also my credit card history through my bank that i have payed for the VIP and the transaction processed with no problem and is charged to my account. Isn't paying through paypal automated VIP access? I have screenshots of the actual receipt that paypal emailed me saying that the transaction was charged successfully to my account. I'm just curious to why i have received no help whatsoever or even any acknowledgement from any of the admins and developers. I've been more than patient with this. If any admin will actually take the time to view my pm, then i will gladly send you a screenshot of proof of the payment.

I guess the admins get a lot of fake pms with no vip after buying with paypal. Write again to an admin with your trasition id from paypal and they will check. But as I know the the system never fail.

Well, if you paid via paypal via bank it takes 5 business days. You got your vip now so its fine. Happy hacking

I have bought access to the Combat Arms VIP Loader over a week ago and sent out several pms to staff and admins and no response. It shows on my paypal payment history and also my credit card history through my bank that i have payed for the VIP and the transaction processed with no problem and is charged to my account. Isn't paying through paypal automated VIP access? I have screenshots of the actual receipt that paypal emailed me saying that the transaction was charged successfully to my account. I'm just curious to why i have received no help whatsoever or even any acknowledgement from any of the admins and developers. I've been more than patient with this. If any admin will actually take the time to view my pm, then i will gladly send you a screenshot of proof of the payment.

Now you're vip ,you can access to all vip hacks.

Enjoy.

Clashs.

Edited by Clashs
    • Downvote 1