Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Image of me

IAmHardwell

nyan_cat.gif

[gb.gif]

Hay

My name is Fabian and I wanted to getrid sometimes of what, this hopes is inorder. icon_slash.gif
    I wanted to get rid just here I totallyenthusiastically from the team am thewhole team of GHBSYS is a very wellwell-functioning team and, hence, Iwould like to pronounce to you the fullrespect of myself.
    You are the hammer! Many otherforums on the Internet are not so openlyfor the Community like her! You are easyalways there whom somebody problemsit has and tries to repair as fast aspossible.
    Hence, I would like to say with pleasureyou I would help with pleasure withproblems to repair of others.
    I would relieve with pleasure the team ofGHBSYS a little
    So whom somebody problems has withrears or the Loader he can also write upwith pleasure me I am open foreverything and am glad to work withyou.
    And to the team GHBSYS I this alsoknows to her Admins this does notsearch whom I has misunderstood.
    I am honest I would be with pleasureAdmin with you, however, only in theSupport an area I only to people helpsthe problems have with the Loader orrears or in the forum.
    Would please me very much whom allthat would fold.
    p. s hopes this was okay with thecontribution if not then this extinguishesagain.

!!!Would please me about opinions!!!

Now I still fancy
    Name: Fabian
    Giver's day: 02/11/1998
    Place of residence: Heilbronn, Germany
    Hobby: DJ, programming (JAVA)

nyan_cat.gif

[de.gif]

Hay
    Mein Name ist Fabian und ich wollte mal was los werden, hoffe das ist in Ordnung.icon_slash.gif
    Ich wollte nur mal los werden das ich total begeistert von dem Team hier bin das gesamte Team von GHBSYS ist ein sehr gut eingespieltes Team und daher möchte ich euch den vollen Respekt von mir aussprechen.
    Ihr seid der Hammer! Viele andere Foren im Internet sind nicht so offen für die Community wie ihr! Ihr seid einfach immer da wen jemand Probleme hat und versucht es so schnell wie möglich zu beheben.
    Daher möchte ich gerne euch sagen das ich gerne mit helfen würde Probleme von anderen zu beheben.
    Ich würde gerne das Team von GHBSYS ein wenig entlasten
    Also wen jemand Probleme hat mit Hecks oder dem Loader kann er auch gerne mich anschreiben ich bin für alles offen und freue mich mit euch zu arbeiten.
    Und an das GHBSYS Team ich weiß das ihr auch Admins sucht wen ich das nicht falsch verstanden habe.
    Ich bin ehrlich ich würde gerne Admin sein bei euch aber nur im Support Bereich das ich nur Leuten helfe die Probleme haben mit dem Loader oder Hecks oder im Forum.
    Würde mich sehr freuen wen das alles klappen würde.
    p.s hoffe das war okay mit dem Beitrag, wenn nicht dann löscht dies wieder.
    !!!Würde mich über Meinungen freuen!!!
    Jetzt stelle ich mich noch vorsmiley_emoticons_asian.gif
    Name: Fabian
    Gebertag: 02.11.1998
    Hobby: DJ, Programmierung (JAVA)
    Danke an das gesamte Team von GHBSYS
    nyan_cat.gif
    Edited by IAmHardwell

Welcome to the site. If you want to apply as a staff there is a section for it. However i suggest you increase your post count before doing so and actually read the format and the requirements before applying. For now enjoy the people and the hacks.