Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

doomedkimchi

Hello,

My name is Doomedkimchi, I am a long time member of GHBsys (lost my old account). i've been very active for the past weeks or maybe a month. I am glad to see that you are interested in VIP-support as GHBsys do need Support staff to help around with small issues like how do i use the hack, where do I go to download or maybe pass an important matter to the Coder or Administrator. However, your recent actions have not made me happy. Do realize, this is my own opinion, if you don't like me, you don't have to. To the Admins that are reading, I am neither attacking or harassing petefoy.

First of all, You have been using Huge fonts sizes to do your replies which is very irritating because everyone else uses standard or 1 size larger fonts and it does not help me read at all, instead, it makes me lose my focus, I would appreciate if you would use standard or maybe 1 size larger fonts from now on.

Second of all, and the more Important matter. I know the staff told you to act as VIP-Support for awhile as they are testing you because I applied and know how it works (I didn't follow through and i got rejected because i was no longer very interested). However, acting as VIP Support DOES NOT mean repeating everything VIP support and Administrator already said. In one of my recent posts, you literally repeated what the administrator said and that DOES NOT help but instead create annoyance which is why I am writing this today.

I know my opinion worth little to nothing, but I just want to put my word out as you are annoying me very much by using your super large font sizes and the "help" posts you are doing. it is not helping anyone but like i said, it creates annoyance when the user has already been helped by another staff member.

Try to help out on newer posts, that's why you need to be actively checking the forums.

Thanks for reading this super long paragraph.

Sincerely,

Doomedkimchi

• Upvote 3
    • Downvote 1

I would agree since some of his posts are kinda.. eh :\, I'm sure they will appreciate your feedback.

I would agree since some of his posts are kinda.. eh :\, I'm sure they will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for reading and understanding. <3

+1 from me icon_smile.gif , nice paragraph bro.

Thank you!!

• 8 months later...

This thread has been automatically closed due to a 30 Days of inactivity. If you have another issue please feel free to create another topic.

This thread has been automatically closed due to a 30 Days of inactivity. If you have another issue please feel free to create another topic.