Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

"Free" VIP

doomedkimchi

I haven't logged in with the "Free" VIP but I assume Auto spam means it spams gbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbh 100000x. So here is my reply

This is to the GHBSys staff

Hello, GHBSys staff, by adding the auto spammer to your "Free" VIP hacks accomplishes nothing. Sure, it spams GHBSYS GHBSYS GHBSYS GHBSYS GHBSYS GHBSYS. The free users cannot get an actual experience because everyone in the room will know they hack. Free Users simply cannot play the game normally. I am not telling you guys what to do, what not to do, I am simply trying to get you guys another side of the story. I, personally dont need the hack because I have moved on to another site. but for people who want's to stay, This is not a good "Event" or whatever you guys call it to attract users. Plus nexon will get hint of your hacks in a second (I know nothing about coding so I won't say anything else).

To the Free Users

GHBsys is just greedy and don't want users to actually get "Free" VIP hacks.

I have moved on to another site: removed by NeoIII

I am not here trying to talk trash but simply giving my opinion, that's why it's in the general discussion and not suggestion and feedback

I enjoyed my time here. Good hacks.

I planned to stay until my VIP ended but this "Free" VIP thing is a no....

I do want to hear other peoples opinion.

Please don't talk trash to me...... I like GHB's hacks, they are greatly coded and coders work hard but their advertising method doesn't work in my head, and that is why im leaving.

Edited by Neo I.I.I
    removed advertisment, bad censoring
    • Upvote 2
    • Downvote 1

Nexon already knows about us, and they have known us for 9/10 years now so it doesn't matter if they are coming for us or not. Also I'm pretty sure we(Well atleast I) could care less if you moved or not.

• Upvote 1

you havent been around long have you the reason it has a auto spammer is to attract users its been a common pratice for ages since vip sites have been a thing also why should it matter to you why does it affect you you bought the hacks if you want to leave for some shitty br site be my guest but you will no longer be welcome here so when that site dies and ghb is still here you will no longer be buying hacks from here good day sir and it was nice having you

-edit-

also if you think im being to mean your trying to throw a fit because i released free vip with a auto spammer for the weekend ive done it multiple times but you choose to cry now you are a nice guy and all but i dont take cry babys seriously it doesnt affect you in any way so why should you care its the peoples choice if they want to use it or not and im sorry you have to leave for it but the door is right there if you want to leave for somthing that didnt affect you then go ahead but a fair warning is ghb will always be here that other site will not just friendly advice

Edited by DisOwned
    • Upvote 2

1. Im confused why you paid 200 USD O.o

2. The free VIP purpose is to attract new members by testing the cheat out (not to use on ur main account, but to try in an elim room and try out the functionality of the cheat )

3. If you compare OTHER SITES to this one, You will find that the functionality of our aimbot is better and we have way more features but you will try that out yourself once you compare with the OTHERS.

4. With this event he will get more customers to replace you. We will miss you though but we MUST move on. People come and people go

i removed your screen cause i was still able to see who you paid to.

ofcourse we use the free vip event to advertise our hacks, forcing the user to use the spammer or not is actually the coder's choice.

by the way, does paying 200 usd get you that much better hacks? and they are still not for free..., so i cant see why "Bad advertising methods" are the reason for leaving.

anyway you are free todo whatever you like.

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

After reading everything i still dont know the reason of your leaving ... anyway i wish you all good . About free VIP - Its only for 2 days that is not that much so with or without it for 2 days doesnt matter ^_^

yea..... Leaving cuz the coder is trying to do something NICE... :neo: I mean he could have just not put out the Free VIP at all and just sat back. WELL im still wondering about the 200 USD u paid for public base Cheats that they selling at the other sites

• Downvote 1