Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

MY PAYSAFECARD

cicos

Hello i saw today paysafecard make an big update and make payments like paypal pay service id pass and etc.. if possible to make an update here? and add to services via my paysafecard? thanks

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

If you want to buy CSGO with your paysafecard you need to privately message Ultra on the forums as he's the coder, if you want to buy CA with paysafecard then unfortunately you can't as he doesn't accept paysafecard ATM.

Other than that the payment methods will stay the same as they are and no 'big updates' will be made.

If you want to transfer it to PayPal you need to be asking Willi which I have already told you previously in a separate thread.

Edited by iCarnagee

If you want to buy CSGO with your paysafecard you need to privately message Ultra on the forums as he's the coder, if you want to buy CA with paysafecard then unfortunately you can't as he doesn't accept paysafecard ATM.

Other than that the payment methods will stay the same as the are and no 'big updates' will be made.

If you want to transfer it to PayPal you need to be asking Willi which I have already told you previously in a separate thread.

Willi don't accept paysafecard from greece. also i wanna buy cs go via paysafecard but my friend try yesterday to bought via paysafe and ultra don't accept it?..

• Upvote 1

Willi don't accept paysafecard from greece. also i wanna buy cs go via paysafecard but my friend try yesterday to bought via paysafe and ultra don't accept it?..

If the card is declined then he will not accept it of course. If it doesn't match the price of the hack then again he will not accept the payment.

YOU, again, need to contact ultra to pay with your paysafecard.

If the card is declined then he will not accept it of course. If it doesn't match the price of the hack then again he will not accept the payment.

YOU, again, need to contact ultra to pay with your paysafecard.

card was fresh new etc no declined or etc.. ultra sented private message to my friend that he told "i cant use this paysafecard etc because ask me to create account etc.."

Ultra =" Hello, i was unable to use your paysafecard because it required me to create an account on their site and do some verification things which i am unable to. "
    sent this to my friend.

Well you only know if he will accept your paysafecard if you try if not you need to find a different payment method that he will accept.

Well you only know if he will accept your paysafecard if you try if not you need to find a different payment method that he will accept.

I ask to dont take for nothing paysafecard.. he dont answered my pm.. if accept or not.. paysafecard or another like moneysafe etc..

I ask to dont take for nothing paysafecard.. he dont answered my pm.. if accept or not.. paysafecard or another like moneysafe etc..

Join our discord channel and message ultra directly there

https://discordapp.com/invite/7MSmc?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect

Join our discord channel and message ultra directly there

https://discordapp.com/invite/7MSmc?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect

Thanks. Also thanks for -1 rep to my profile.. from now no questions.. nice support.

Thanks. Also thanks for -1 rep to my profile.. from now no questions.. nice support.

I do apologise for that, I actually did click it by accident using my iPhone ^_^ teach me for using an iDevice to go on the forums with.

However, I have +1 you for it. Apologies again.

I do apologise for that, I actually did click it by accident using my iPhone ^_^ teach me for using an iDevice to go on the forums with.

However, I have +1 you for it. Apologies again.

No problem thanks for your time and support again.

No problem thanks for your time and support again.

That's not a problem at all cicos, hope Ultra works something out for you.

Closed.