Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Loader Issue

Usman

well in the x64 loader i can see the vip tab (but cant inject x32 module for csgo) (also get the dib error when it opens like everyone else0 but when i use the x86 i cant switch to the vip tab, sometimes i have an unexpected disconnect from the chat, but not dib error

using windows 7 x64bit

i just bought it and it says the combat arms hack is a virus or cracked so the file wont work please fix this and next time state this on the portal as i bought this hack thinking it worked

i just bought it and it says the combat arms hack is a virus or cracked so the file wont work please fix this and next time state this on the portal as i bought this hack thinking it worked

thank you for the update

I can't seem to get the 86 loader to work.

When i click on VIP hacks it doesn't open. Looks like it 'returns' to the public hacks tab.

I noticed this only happens when my UserInfo looks like this (http://oi68.tinypic.com/2ps0o0p.jpg)

After restarting the application for a while and my UserInfo looks like this (http://oi65.tinypic.com/tan4ab.jpg) I can access the VIP tab.

However sometimes i still get an instance of the 1st scenario.

Edited by Sayuta

Hi guys. i am able to inject everything loads fine. i get to CA Home and my cheat box shrinks and can hardly be read. i can also only click on the box and can not control CA. at this point CA is not frozen either.

Make sure to use the USB Flash method, turn off your firewall and antivirus, and follow this tutorial: http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/topic/43737-how-to-use-ghbsys-client/

Yh I use the Flash method and I turn everything off. It did work 1 time while ago. But now when I am in game I can walk but I can't move the cursor. It seems like the hack does work but the menu just don't show up. :(

still not working for me the loeader Sometimes it stops working after it injects and when i try like 3,4 times i have injected the hack, and run combat arms, in the loading screen where you normaly see that guy running, the game freezes and then crashes icon_slash.gif

Edited by eastside99

still not working for me the loeader Sometimes it stops working after it injects and when i try like 3,4 times i have injected the hack, and run combat arms, in the loading screen where you normaly see that guy running, the game freezes and then crashes icon_slash.gif

You have to launch the game in window mode to keep it from crashing (you can do this in settings).

Keep in mind that you can't use the hacks right now, they appear, but you cant use the menu, its like its frozen.

you need to close the menu to regain your control.

Thank you bud. Since this simple info i have receieved my cheats are working great. ghost aim isnt working. but im happy with everything else. :0)

You have to launch the game in window mode to keep it from crashing (you can do this in settings).

Keep in mind that you can't use the hacks right now, they appear, but you cant use the menu, its like its frozen.

Mine are working perfectly. :)

I can't seem to get the 86 loader to work.

When i click on VIP hacks it doesn't open. Looks like it 'returns' to the public hacks tab.

I noticed this only happens when my UserInfo looks like this (http://oi68.tinypic.com/2ps0o0p.jpg)

After restarting the application for a while and my UserInfo looks like this (http://oi65.tinypic.com/tan4ab.jpg) I can access the VIP tab.

However sometimes i still get an instance of the 1st scenario.

I have the exactly the same problem as this. I bought VIP for almost a week, and haven't been able to use it once. When it works, please extend my time.

I just buyed my VIP like 10 Minutes before, ive got that hardcore bugs too. Everything like mentioned above & cant see a Menue outside a Game. Inside a Game i cant move, use anything and my Mouse is stuck...

it also spams something in voicechat even without a mic lol

Edited by xaxa123lol

Guys, please report if you're still having issues with the tab issue?

Turned off my firewall, tried to load the hack but it appears to always keep on "Injecting". It never self-terminates and for some reason it seems that i cannot even login again on the loader. Cheers.

-------------
    Edit: Well it seems like im getting DIB error too... damnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by whitecolorownz

@whitecolorownz, you need to disable your antivirus and firewall. If you don't the injection won't complete and make sure you start the loader in admin