Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Chargeback and poor communication

bangbroz

I've been using GHBSys for the better part of a year now and considering the average CA player isn't very intellectual, I'd say I felt needed here at times even tho I was not a staff, responding to all the moronic questions by people whom never read a single notice.

On that regards, the past few months have been absolute garbage, the cheat for Combat Arms was completely unusable and the staff's relay of messages back to PAYING customers was horrendous at best. 

It made me realize the majority of the staff working here are completely incompetent apart from being able to code a few strings. It also got my attention that in the midst of all this, rather than actually communicating with your customers, you decided to upgrade the website into something that is even more of a clusterfuck than the old place was.

I paid for a month's VIP in July or August, which I've done every month the past year, out of that month I was able to play exactly 0 days, and now my VIP has expires and I still have been able to play exactly 0 days. 

Normally I let such slide because I felt sorry for the seemingly mentally challenged staff here, but adding up the extreme preposterous lack of feedback to your members the past few months, and the fact that I've been able to enjoy exactly 0 days of my VIP I have decided to actually write a review, which, considering the lack of intelligence amongst the staff (not to mention users) here, will probably be met by butthurt rage equivalent of that of a 12 years old.

Also, I will go to my Bank first coming monday and do a complete chargeback of every month I've paid to GHBSys due to the poor quality of the staff and the cheat the past month, as well as me being able to play 0 days, my money is not given away for free.

So expect to forcefully be deducted approximately 80-100 euro sometime next week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
    On 14.9.2017 at 10:01 AM, bangbroz said:

I've been using GHBSys for the better part of a year now and considering the average CA player isn't very intellectual, I'd say I felt needed here at times even tho I was not a staff, responding to all the moronic questions by people whom never read a single notice.

On that regards, the past few months have been absolute garbage, the cheat for Combat Arms was completely unusable and the staff's relay of messages back to PAYING customers was horrendous at best. 

It made me realize the majority of the staff working here are completely incompetent apart from being able to code a few strings. It also got my attention that in the midst of all this, rather than actually communicating with your customers, you decided to upgrade the website into something that is even more of a clusterfuck than the old place was.

I paid for a month's VIP in July or August, which I've done every month the past year, out of that month I was able to play exactly 0 days, and now my VIP has expires and I still have been able to play exactly 0 days. 

Normally I let such slide because I felt sorry for the seemingly mentally challenged staff here, but adding up the extreme preposterous lack of feedback to your members the past few months, and the fact that I've been able to enjoy exactly 0 days of my VIP I have decided to actually write a review, which, considering the lack of intelligence amongst the staff (not to mention users) here, will probably be met by butthurt rage equivalent of that of a 12 years old.

Also, I will go to my Bank first coming monday and do a complete chargeback of every month I've paid to GHBSys due to the poor quality of the staff and the cheat the past month, as well as me being able to play 0 days, my money is not given away for free.

So expect to forcefully be deducted approximately 80-100 euro sometime next week.

Hi bangbroz,

First of all thanks for leaving your review,

About Website updates and Hacks, they do not stand in any relation to each other, every Coder here on GHB is handling his own Hacks and is responsible for them, if it comes to the Server, Loader, Website then its actually my part to take care of, this actually has nothing to do with Hacks working or not working and did never influence the Coders work an their Hacks, they had actually no work to do (on Forum Part) while upgrading Forums.

Also Reasons why we did this Forum upgrade is cause the old one had no Support anymore from invisionpower inc, other Reasons: Security updates, general new features, and "read the fucking news post"....

Lets get to the next Point, you had no Time to play or enjoy your VIP-Time? we are aware that CA Hacks are not working fulltime or some users cant even use it, but we also offer and give VIP-Extensions for all those who cant use their Hacks or got problems using them.

So if you dont got any Extensions of your VIP-Time, i need to assume that there was "poor communication" beetwen you and our Staff, or you just never got to the right Person, else you would have received your Extensions.

Another point is that even if an VIP Supporter might not be able to Help you, then an admin maybe is, did your help request ever reach any? and with any i mean Usman!, or was it "poor communication" again?

It also seems that you missed the fact that: if a User wants a chargeback then he has to ask ME for it, if you actually going to chargeback using your creditcard or bank company, i am actually going to ban your account, guid, and paypal mail so you can never buy again on GHB, this happend to everyone who did not ask for chargebacks and just did it on his own!

I actually never refused a Chargeback to an user who kindly asked me...

However you decide to go your way, have a nice day.

Edited by NeoIII
    • Upvote 1

Hiya! I'm sorry about the issues you got but i really don't know what you're talking about. 

You have a total of 3 Threads: 

1. This one

None of which actually have any support questions. Now i just went over your posts - you did have support posts, but of those threads are yours. "Please create a support thread for support"
    So where is the "lack of support" coming from? We can only help YOU if you help yourself. We don't have access to your PC, so instead of blaming us, learn how to read and actually take your time to get support for something you paid for. We're not here to babysit everyone or spoon feed. If you need help, ask for it and if you don't get heard ask again. 

As for the rest of your post ABOVE ME (so its clear, since you basically don't know how to read), its all fluff and i really don't have time to go to every single point and cover it because it looks like @NeoIII covered it.

Lastly, as for your chargeback, only money you might get back is for the months August and Sept. Any more won't be refunded. 

Have a good one! 

PS: Still don't know what issues you're going on about. 

• 5 weeks later...

This thread has been automatically closed due to a 30 Days period of inactivity. If you have another issue please feel free to create another topic or join our discord for live support.

This thread has been automatically closed due to a 30 Days period of inactivity. If you have another issue please feel free to create another topic or join our discord for live support.