Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Rainbow Six: Siege Beta started!

Willi35

Hello everyone,

i decided to offer a Rainbow Six - Siege cheat exclusive for GHBSys Users and i will release the cheat after Beta. The first 10 users have the chance to join for - FREE - the Beta for Siege. 

Everything what you need is Discord, a working Headset, (recommend: secound account for siege) and a fully updated Windows. The cheat supports Windows 7 , 8 and 10. Important note to everyone the cheat will be protected with my own system. I included new ideas and functions into it. Every try to break the system lead to a machine ban and it's possible the lunch the cheat on a virtual machine.

After the beta the cheat will be buyable for everyone and you don't need to get invited. The protection verfy your machine to use our cheat for Siege to give the best security. Is a new system to avoid unwanted users and to keep away from anti cheat companies. About the protection system i will release after the beta an extra thread with all informations. The Anti-Cheat programm "Battleye" is sucessfully bypassed, but when you're cheating to obvoius you can banned by FairFight. Get your informations about FairFight from google.

The cheat uses the Metronic Framework! 

Q: What i need to do?

A: Contact me over discord and send me your account name from Ghb. After it give a short introduce about yourself. The first 10 users will get Beta Acess!

Q: Why beta ?

A: I started first the beta to find the bugs for the cheats functions and to fix it. Is also for better effort to the users.

Q: What for functions are available for Siege?

A: D3D Chams, D3D Crosshair, D3D Wallhack, ESP BOX, Aimbot (Settings: Aimkey, FOV, Always Aim, Bone Selection (Head, Neck, Spine)), NoRecoil and NoSpread

Q: Is the cheat safe to use?

A: When you're not rage hacking, then you play with it without bad feelings. I recommend you carry first informations about FairFight!

Q: What should i do when i founded a bug?

A: Send me detailed information about the bug in Discord, then i will inform you when it's fixed.

Q: Why i need a Headset?

A: When i choose you for the beta, then i will speak with you about the cheat and give you every information what you need.

If you have more question don't hesitate to ask in the Thread.

kind regards

Willi

• Upvote 1

Im not interested about your money. You can learn every thing by yourself. If you really want to learn I can support you on your question but I will not teach you

• 4 weeks later...

This thread has been automatically closed due to a 30 Days period of inactivity. If you have another issue please feel free to create another topic or join our discord for live support.