Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Zula wallhack not working anymore

Herca911

Hey guys i was wondering can i get a update as to why when i load the free pub wallhack from the x86 ghb loader why does it crash my game..?

It was working fine last week and 3 days ago it just started crashing my game on startup , redownloading the loader and stuff didnt help.. it crashes as its about to say ''Im back baby".. i just hear ''I'm'''and it crashes ... also the loader crashes from time to time stating failed to connect to ghb.

Some info about my system if it helps:

Phenom ii x4 3.36ghz

8GB ram

GTX 460

Windows 10 Pro insider preview build 17017 64bit

Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Untitled.png

Edited by Herca911
    added more stuff

3 hours ago, Herca911 said:

Hey guys i was wondering can i get a update as to why when i load the free pub wallhack from the x86 ghb loader why does it crash my game..?

It was working fine last week and 3 days ago it just started crashing my game on startup , redownloading the loader and stuff didnt help.. it crashes as its about to say ''Im back baby".. i just hear ''I'm'''and it crashes ... also the loader crashes from time to time stating failed to connect to ghb.

Some info about my system if it helps:

Phenom ii x4 3.36ghz

8GB ram

GTX 460

Windows 10 Pro insider preview build 17017 64bit

Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Untitled.png

Run loader before game run as admin then click inject and after inject run game lol.

Also make sure your antivirus is off, if something is blocking the loader from guidtech it won't run.

Did both and same thing happened, made sure everything in windows defender was off didn't help the game just stops working

the hack opens , loads and when i start the game this happens

Untitled12.png

Untitled123.png

Untitled1234.png

Edited by Herca911