Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

D3D framework for D3D8 and D3D9

Hans211

To build a new version :

- create an empty c++ project for a multithreaded dll

- make sure your c++ finds the directx sdk files

- add the files: d3dbase.*, d3dmenu.* and hackbase.cpp

- DON'T include the d3dfont files in your project !!

- edit the d3dbase.h and select for which version

- build it

I need a little help with the bold stuff above.

-Is a multithreaded dll any different then a regular one? ( I am using Visual C++ 6.0 ). So I just create new - projects - Win32 Dynamic-Link Libary - then make it empty. Is that the correct steps?

-What do you do to make VC++ 6.0 find the diretx sdk files?

-When you are talking about d3dbase.*, d3dmenu.*, that includes both the headers and source files?

-What are those d3dfont files for? Do they make a difference for anything, like if I deleted them it wouldn't madder?

Thanks.

[Edit]: I answered all my questions by myself.

Edited by Nitr0

I need a little help with the bold stuff above.

-Is a multithreaded dll any different then a regular one? ( I am using Visual C++ 6.0 ). So I just create new - projects - Win32 Dynamic-Link Libary - then make it empty. Is that the correct steps?

-When you are talking about d3dbase.*, d3dmenu.*, that includes both the headers and source files?

-What are those d3dfont files for? Do they make a difference for anything, like if I deleted them it wouldn't madder?

Thanks.

[Edit]: I answered all my questions by myself.

-Is a multithreaded dll any different then a regular one? ( I am using Visual C++ 6.0 ). So I just create new - projects - Win32

yes it is different, go to project, compiler, code generation, select multithreaded dll

- Dynamic-Link Libary - then make it empty. Is that the correct steps?

You better create a empty dll

its located under Tools -> Options and select the tab Directories

add include directory and library directory

yes, that is why it says * ...

-What are those d3dfont files for? Do they make a difference for anything, like if I deleted them it wouldn't madder

leave them in the directory they are needed at compile time

When you select D3D8 or D3D9 the right one will automatically be compiled.

Guest Gordon`

its bad from you that you no one credit hans..

DetourFunc --> Azorbix

FindPattern --> Dominik or Patrick

device pointer signature --> me

Fonts --> could be Azorbix too

its bad from you that you no one credit hans..

DetourFunc --> Azorbix

FindPattern --> Dominik or Patrick

device pointer signature --> me

Fonts --> could be Azorbix too

Hmm, no intensions with that, corrected it.

Fonts are from Microsoft SDK.

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

some problem

this menu can't show thai language , i try to change font and text it will still not show

eg. typed some thai and english text it will show only english text

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gettin some errors while im tryin to compile the .dll(DX9 Version)

c:\programme\microsoft directx sdk (march 2009)\include\d3dx9shader.h(955) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'HRESULT'

c:\programme\microsoft directx sdk (march 2009)\include\d3dx9shader.h(955) : error C2501: 'DECLSPEC_DEPRECATED' : missing storage-class or type specifiers

c:\programme\microsoft directx sdk (march 2009)\include\d3dx9shader.h(955) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found

If i try to compile the D3D8 one:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "d3d8.lib"

DX SDK March 2009 & Summer 2004

Very nice from you Hans211 to release that menu .

The menu shows for me, i tryed it on warrock but the problem is than its detected .

Ive put a fully asm bypass on it but its detected even whithout hacks .

Rare ?

1>------ Inizio compilazione: Progetto: menù-hack, Configurazione: Debug Win32 ------
    1>Compiling...
    1>d3dbase.cpp
    1>main.h : Building for D3D9
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dfont9.cpp(50) : warning C4996: 'wcsncpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using wcsncpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>		c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\string.h(275) : see declaration of 'wcsncpy'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dbase.cpp(36) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::CD3DFont(const TCHAR *,DWORD,DWORD)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [6]' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>		Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dbase.cpp(113) : error C2664: 'GetModuleHandleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [9]' to 'LPCWSTR'
    1>		Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
    1>d3dmenu.cpp
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(63) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(68) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(70) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(82) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(84) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>hackbase.cpp
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\hackbase.cpp(74) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>		c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h(366) : see declaration of 'sprintf'
    1>Generating Code...
    1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\tobi\Desktop\hack\menù-hack\menù-hack\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
    1>menù-hack - 7 error(s), 2 warning(s)
    ========== Compilazione: 0 completate, 1 non riuscite, 0 aggiornate, 0 ignorate ==========

i give those errors... i didn't include d3dfont*... and i use visual studio 2008....

and with visual c++ 6.0 i give this error

--------------------Configuration: hack - Win32 Debug--------------------
    Compiling...
    Error spawning cl.exe

hack.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

please help me O.o

Very nice from you Hans211 to release that menu .

The menu shows for me, i tryed it on warrock but the problem is than its detected .

Ive put a fully asm bypass on it but its detected even whithout hacks .

Rare ?

Probably your menu strings are detected.....

1>------ Inizio compilazione: Progetto: menù-hack, Configurazione: Debug Win32 ------
    1>Compiling...
    1>d3dbase.cpp
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dfont9.cpp(50) : warning C4996: 'wcsncpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using wcsncpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>		c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\string.h(275) : see declaration of 'wcsncpy'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dbase.cpp(36) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::CD3DFont(const TCHAR *,DWORD,DWORD)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [6]' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dbase.cpp(113) : error C2664: 'GetModuleHandleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [9]' to 'LPCWSTR'
    1>d3dmenu.cpp
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(63) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(68) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(70) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(82) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\d3dmenu.cpp(84) : error C2664: 'CD3DFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'char *' to 'const TCHAR *'
    1>hackbase.cpp
    1>c:\users\tobi\desktop\hack\hackbase.cpp(74) : warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>		c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h(366) : see declaration of 'sprintf'
    1>Generating Code...
    1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\tobi\Desktop\hack\menù-hack\menù-hack\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
    1>menù-hack - 7 error(s), 2 warning(s)
    ========== Compilazione: 0 completate, 1 non riuscite, 0 aggiornate, 0 ignorate ==========

i give those errors... i didn't include d3dfont*... and i use visual studio 2008....

and with visual c++ 6.0 i give this error

--------------------Configuration: hack - Win32 Debug--------------------
    Compiling...
    Error spawning cl.exe

hack.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

please help me O.o

Lose the unicode setting : Project Properties - General - Project Defaults - Character Set

tnx.

Lose the unicode setting : Project Properties - General - Project Defaults - Character Set

thanks a lot! it works!

Help me please,

I have Visual C++ 2008 and it's impossible to compiler Hans221's project !

I have a lot of errors. How did I put a multithreaded dll option ?

Thx

Help me please,

I have Visual C++ 2008 and it's impossible to compiler Hans221's project !

I have a lot of errors. How did I put a multithreaded dll option ?

Thx

a bit of basics would help, make no menu hack first as they seem to be much easier then move on.

• 5 weeks later...

--------------------Configuration: mrtrol1 - Win32 Release--------------------
    Compiling resources...
    Compiling...
    StdAfx.cpp
    Compiling...
    mrtrol1.cpp
    d3dbase.cpp
    C:\Documents and Settings\mrtrol\Pulpit\hans1112 base\d3dbase.cpp(134) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
    d3dmenu.cpp
    C:\Documents and Settings\mrtrol\Pulpit\hans1112 base\d3dmenu.cpp(125) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
    hackbase.cpp
    C:\Documents and Settings\mrtrol\Pulpit\hans1112 base\hackbase.cpp(123) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
    Generating Code...
    Error executing cl.exe.

mrtrol1.dll - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

please help O.o

• 2 weeks later...

1>------ Build started: Project: CA Hack, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
    1>Compiling...
    1>hackbase.cpp
    1>c:\users\andrei\desktop\ca hack; coding\d3dbase.h(29) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3d8.h': No such file or directory
    1>d3dmenu.cpp
    1>c:\users\andrei\desktop\ca hack; coding\d3dbase.h(29) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3d8.h': No such file or directory
    1>d3dbase.cpp

Please help! I really want to get this menu too work O.o)

--------------------Configuration: mrtrol1 - Win32 Release--------------------
    Compiling resources...
    Compiling...
    StdAfx.cpp
    Compiling...
    mrtrol1.cpp
    d3dbase.cpp
    C:\Documents and Settings\mrtrol\Pulpit\hans1112 base\d3dbase.cpp(134) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
    d3dmenu.cpp
    C:\Documents and Settings\mrtrol\Pulpit\hans1112 base\d3dmenu.cpp(125) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
    hackbase.cpp
    C:\Documents and Settings\mrtrol\Pulpit\hans1112 base\hackbase.cpp(123) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
    Generating Code...
    Error executing cl.exe.

mrtrol1.dll - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

please help O.o

Don't use the precompiled header directive, you can disable that somewhere under project properties under compiler settings

1>------ Build started: Project: CA Hack, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
    1>Compiling...
    1>hackbase.cpp
    1>d3dmenu.cpp
    1>d3dbase.cpp

Please help! I really want to get this menu too work O.o)

Perhaps install the DirectX SDK summer 2004, or set the path for includes and libraries in Tools -> Options -> Project and solutions -> VC++ directories

I'm having a issue =/

1>TestMenu.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::DeleteDeviceObjects(void)" (?DeleteDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) référencé dans la fonction "void __cdecl PreReset(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?PreReset@@YAXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
    1>TestMenu.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InvalidateDeviceObjects(void)" (?InvalidateDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) référencé dans la fonction "void __cdecl PreReset(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?PreReset@@YAXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
    1>TestMenu.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::RestoreDeviceObjects(void)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) référencé dans la fonction "void __cdecl PostReset(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?PostReset@@YAXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
    1>TestMenu.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InitDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?InitDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z) référencé dans la fonction "void __cdecl PostReset(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?PostReset@@YAXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
    1>TestMenu.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu "public: __thiscall CD3DFont::CD3DFont(char const *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (??0CD3DFont@@QAE@PBDKK@Z) référencé dans la fonction "void __cdecl PostReset(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?PostReset@@YAXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
    1>TestMenu.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::DrawTextA(float,float,unsigned long,char const *,unsigned long)" (?DrawTextA@CD3DFont@@QAEJMMKPBDK@Z) référencé dans la fonction "public: void __thiscall D3DMenu::Show(class CD3DFont *)" (?Show@D3DMenu@@QAEXPAVCD3DFont@@@Z)

Please help >_<

Thank you.

--------------------Configuration: Warrock D3D File - Win32 Debug--------------------
    Compiling...
    d3d8dev.cpp
    d3d8int.cpp
    d3d8tex.cpp
    d3d8.cpp
    d3dfont8.cpp
    d3dbase.cpp
    main.h : Building for D3D8
    d3dmenu.cpp
    hackbase.cpp
    Linking...
    d3dbase.obj : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall CD3DFont::CD3DFont(char *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (??0CD3DFont@@QAE@PADKK@Z) already defined in d3dfont8.obj
    d3dbase.obj : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall CD3DFont::~CD3DFont(void)" (??1CD3DFont@@QAE@XZ) already defined in d3dfont8.obj
    d3dbase.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InitDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice8 *)" (?InitDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice8@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont8.obj
    d3dbase.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::RestoreDeviceObjects(void)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont8.obj
    d3dbase.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InvalidateDeviceObjects(void)" (?InvalidateDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont8.obj
    d3dbase.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::DeleteDeviceObjects(void)" (?DeleteDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont8.obj
    d3dbase.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::GetTextExtent(char *,struct tagSIZE *)" (?GetTextExtent@CD3DFont@@QAEJPADPAUtagSIZE@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont8.obj
    d3dbase.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::DrawTextA(float,float,unsigned long,char *,unsigned long)" (?DrawTextA@CD3DFont@@QAEJMMKPADK@Z) already defined in d3dfont8.obj
    d3d8int.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl add_log(char const *,...)" (?add_log@@YAXPBDZZ)
    d3d8.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl add_log(char const *,...)" (?add_log@@YAXPBDZZ)
    Debug/Warrock D3D File.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
    Error executing link.exe.

Warrock D3D File.dll - 11 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Help please

Edited by xxlolxx1