Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Payment Systems and VIP Groups

NeoIII

Hello GHB-Members,

In order to new cooming Hacks in VIP Section we will have some changes to our payment systems, i will explain those changes when they are finished.

Some Members have notice it already that PayPal payment was down yesterday, for today both payments will be down ( PayPal, Paymentwall ).

We plan to finish the changes today and be back online tfriendrrow.

What i can say so far is that we are splitting VIP into game areas, you all still can access the same forums but not anymore ALL hacks, you will have only access to hacks you purchased vip for, it will be possible to purchase multiple times to get access to more games.

All current VIP-Members will be switched into a "Super VIP-Member" Group that exist only until everyone in there expired. Super VIP-Members will have access to ALL Hacks so far, this group will be only for current active VIP Members!

Your GHB Administrative.

Status Updates:

Payment System ( PayPal & Paymentwall ) have been updated ( http://payment.ghbsys.net/ )

New Prices:

1 - Month VIP = 7 EUR

2 - Month VIP = 12 EUR

3 - Month VIP = 17 EUR

6 - Month VIP = 35 EUR

1 - Year VIP = 60 EUR

Lifetime has been removed.

WarRock has Special price's

1 - Month WarRock VIP = 4.50 EUR

2 - Month WarRock VIP = 7.00 EUR

How To:

You can now Buy a vip packet and access only the hacks for the purchased package, but you can buy more different game packages and therefore access multiple hacks.

at the Paymentwall system your VIP time will be extended if you buy the same package ( for the same game ) multiple times, on paypal your not able to buy multiple times for the same game.

i temp tested the new system and had no problems so far, if you run into any bugs or problems please report them, thanks.

The new subscriptions will be added as soon the hacks are released.

Your GHB Administrative.

Edited by Neo I.I.I
    • Upvote 7

Nice new announcement :)

Hello GHB-Members,

I would like to pay with paypal hack for V.I.P. but I can not do it, please give me a hand

thx

we're still updating our payment gateway so please be patient and check back tomorrow. Should be finished then : )

• Upvote 1

so why are the dxt post this site if they not support the cf pf?

Sir, just be patient please!!!

You are in the right place

I have added you as a friend

I am from Dxt and can answer your questions

Send me a message!!!!!

Send me a message!!!!!

this.

i know a lot of guys here doesn't play CF. but please don't be too harsh on us (DXTers) because we are also VIPs back there, and we will also subscribe here as soon as our preferred game is up. So we will become one family =)

please welcome us into your community and became friends, do not put an end that GHB will not support this or that. opening up many games would also mean more profit =)

this.

i know a lot of guys here doesn't play CF. but please don't be too harsh on us (DXTers) because we are also VIPs back there, and we will also subscribe here as soon as our preferred game is up. So we will become one family =)

please welcome us into your community and became friends, do not put an end that GHB will not support this or that. opening up many games would also mean more profit =)

We never supported those games and thats like the standard-answer. They don't know that we'll support it soon so i'm sorry for that

you guys are welcome!!

Edited by ZeaS

Send me a message!!!!!

ok mam..im sorry and sorry to ghb..

• 2 weeks later...