Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

BFH Hack

Loladsadw

Yo guys!

So, I know GHB's, BFH hack is disabeld, and it looks like it will always be cuz ZeaS don't mind making it enabled, so if there is anyone else here on the forums who knows a working bfh hack undetected & stuff, please write back to any of the admins so they maybe can add it, since this loader only have one disabled.. which is kinda sad sicne im mostly here for bfh hack, and its disabled, or anyone atleast have a clue when ZeaS will fix the hack?

Thanks for answers aswell..

Don't close it b4 I get answers & understand why it's disabled and why we can't get a new one if ZeaS don't fix the one the loader already have. Somebody else who knows how to make a bfh hack that wokrs & is undetected?

Thanks

Please answer.. Would be really appreciated.

1. If someone coded a hack, he could upload it on our Download System, but I don't belive so.

2. ZeaS will never update it, he retired.

Okey, so he tried what? Update it? What's hard with updating the hack? Makes no sense? To make it undetected? Why is it even there if it can't be used & neverr will be. Just deleted GHB from my computer now. Useless since im only going for bfh.. thanks anyways.

Any why can't he code a new one than? Everybody says it so easy in the topics. Thanks for a answer.

He RETIRED! Never said he tried something. icon_biggrin.gif I loved his BFH hacks, but he has no time to code hacks because of RL.

No one else who can do it than? I love the hack, and will always support it, but RL can take whole his days from the morning till he sleeps, he may have sometime? Can't you /someone else try to fix it? Or maybe get in contact with NOT ALLOWED HACK SIDE DELETED or something which cost, and let them maybe help us to fix this hack? And what happend with this hack? Did it get detected? Or what? Otherwise if its undetected please just enable it. I love the hack and I will support it 100%. Can't donate money tho. But anyways thanks.

Please talk with someone else/ see if he have any kind of time.

He RETIRED! Never said he tried something. icon_biggrin.gif I loved his BFH hacks, but he has no time to code hacks because of RL.

And if it never will be updated, can't u get someone who have time & maybe get in contact with NOT ALLOWED HACK SIDE , they maybe can get it able to use again... I loved the hack.. Does he need money or something to update the hack? or what.. It's alot of mods & admins, I see saying its easy coding a hack so maybe give them the job? Thanks.

Edited by Max151515I

ZeaS has no time and no fun anymore with coding...

I don't know. Shadow is leading the Forum, Neo I.I.I is the owner and Snyper is the coder of CA NA/EU.

So you'd contact someone of them. I Agree, more hacks for this side would be AWESOME. More activity, more members, more fun.

But there arn't much coders out side... if the're good, they've there own side, or... they are not trustworthy. Too new, or not known in the hack scene.

Anyway... you should not leave the forums, maybe the hacks come back. At least, I hope so.

Oh and btw... I've no clue 'bout coding icon_wink.gif I cannot do anything to fix the "detected" BFH hack!

Yeah but as I said, can't u just ask any admin in NOT ALLOWED HACK SIDE DELETED?

They can just update it? Or you can ask the admins, since I don't know how to contact them. Just talk with them, I hope they can code it. And I swear, if the BFH hack would work, I could really get the hack "famous", so we get more in this forum / community. Bfh is a famous game to hack on, (youhavefun), so you maybe could give any kind of motivation to him/ ask anyone else that maybe could just update the hack so it works, & more peole will join, im sure.

More we are the famouser we get, so I think you guys shall test updating it.

Atleast give him anykind of motivation / ask someone else who knows how to update the hack example mmohax moderators. They have it undetected & working, but they sell it, b4 it was for free, but now they have one public hack that isn't that good.. Anyways, they know how to make it undetected & to update it shouldn't be that hard? Since im not a coder, I don't know, but to all the other games everything is up and running, and if it is in the loader, people are waiting for it, so atleast take it away from this loader/get someone who knows how to fix it..

I have waited for a long time to get this hack updated, that's why I even made this topic. Cuz' I was gonna say bye if this hack won't get updated, since I don't have any of the others game & I only enjoy bfh. So my biggest wish for this loader is to get it updated by someone. And yeah.. Don't leave hacks like that. That one was a great hack & was unbelivable good.

Thanks..

Edited by Max151515I

As far as I know, we do not work together with every side... It's not just "Find someone to update it" as you think.

Anyway, I cannot help you anymore. It's the decision by an Admin, and I belive one of the current Admins (Shadow/Snyper) will see this topic. icon_smile.gif

Add me on skype please.

Sended you b4.

(The one you have listed on your account here)

"Max" something is your skype name.