Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Introduction: Volture

Volture

Hello everyone,

I recently joined the forum and would like to introduce myself to the community.

It's the first thing you do when you're new, so here is my introduction.

My real name is Dion Pool and I'm 18 years old.

I'm born on 17 August 1996 in the Netherlands.

The Netherlands is a small country in Europe with horrible weather, always rain and such.. Hateful.

I'm currently following a study called DTP, it's a study about how you can create magazines and ads and such.

Pretty interesting, but this is my last year and the exams are coming closer and closer.

If I finish the exams I'm going to do web design as a next study and maybe later app and UI designer.

I've much hobby's, I like to go out with my friends to the bar getting some drinks listening to hard music and get drunk.

But I also like to watch a good movie or serie at home.

Most of my sparetime I'm listening to music, most of it is rock, rock 'n roll, hard rock and classic rock.

The bands I'm listening to lately are AC/DC, Guns 'N Roses and Jimi Hendrix or T.Rex.

I've also a job at the supermarket as a butcher and sometimes I work as freelancer DTP.

If you still have a few questions or things you want to know about me, feel free to ask by replying or sending a private message.

Thanks for reading and I hope I will have great time here.

Kind regards,

Volture.

Welcome to GHB !

Hard working are currently in progress to improve it so don't be afraid if you'll see many changes on the forum !

Pleased presentation :). Happy to see that (long time ago).

Keep up to date with news !

HardCoreX

Glad to see you, Volture.

Good introducing and I wish you luck for the exams !

Tiiqu

• 4 months later...

Hello and welcome on GhB :)

It is always nice to see such motivated members and I also wish you good luck for your exams ;)

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me/us :)

I feel... out of place now. I'm nearly 18 and yet I don't have any idea as to what I'm going to do with my life. I have so many interests that it is very difficult to choose just one or two. I wanna do them all but it was would several lifetimes to do it unless I hit the lottery. I like people like you and have great respect for them, but people like you make me feel really worthless.