Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

GHBsys - Web Banner [1.0]

dyzer

I'm actually working @Photoshop and I need your feedback.

(didn't created something for over >1 year< !!.

Version1:

sickonerouj85.png

Version2:

sickone4sywlmw.png

Version3:

sickone3z8zorl.png

Version4:

faggotswzfdlj.png

Last Version:

sickone2igme2y.png

Hey Hey Hey, Marlon wasch da losch ?!

Hascht du gelernt? icon_biggrin.gif

Really nice !

Werde das später studieren mit meinem "FACHABITUR" :D

danke <3 @all thanks

Smooth... good job mate :)

I like the red one. I think you should add some bold red to the letters though they are kind of shunned by the graphic.

I'm actually working @Photoshop and I need your feedback.

(didn't created something for over >1 year< !!.

I know how annoying it is to only get replies of people saying good job instead of giving suggestions. I'll hit you up.

If you want this banner to fit for this template, there are a few things you need to take care.

Here's why it wouldn't theoretically work in HTML/CSS

Left brand (characters) - middle background pattern - right brand with various effects.

logo + text in foreground

Basically, you cant add a 1550px wide banner just like that. There are some rules you need to follow: logically, most of the screens have an average of one thousand pixels in width (only a few % use 1920x1080 resolutions) which means, your banner itself wouldn't entirely fit on their screen. Which is why this template relies on 3 different parts. The viable banner size is what this site currently uses. Good looking even on a mobile device (320px wide). Even then, we could manage to create responsive rules that would change the banner URL (image) to something else IF the screen exceeds "X" pixels in width, however your banner has some flaws.

That's where the graphic part starts. On a strategic level, the banner image itself shouldn't have any border because the CSS of the template already covers the banner with borders. Plus, you're using a white background for some reason. You compressed the files as .png extensions (which is legit) but you kept it's white backgrounds while this template uses a dark theme. I'm sure there's an explanation to this because that's a rookie mistake. The layout itself, how elements are positioned in the image is decent(even though that's not how I would've approached it), & using shapes and forms like those you've used to put text inside isn't necessarily what a banner is for. The only way these shapes could've worked is if you had made them entirely black or white (no gradient overlay) and lessen the opacity. Version 2.0 with it's shape is too much. (I personally would've added the "2.0" next to the text or the logo. No need to specify it means "version".)

That being said, even though what I just said is not graphic criticism (more like positioning), It'd be hard to throw at you suggestions or critics because honestly you haven't created that much (if we put the fact that you took my logo (which is by the way, not even finished)).

Maybe work on your text effects. Colors, fonts, sizes and stuff. Theme of this website is blue-dark-ish. Some stroke, gradient overlay and dropped shadow on the text will make it look worse than just applying a color.

I hope this project of yours isn't finished because it requires some changes.

Edited by Temp

Since sometimes you dont find anymore words then "awesome" and some members also

are just amazed of the work but do not have so much knowledge in PS but still want to tell him

how great it looks

Also he isn't annoyed icon_wink.gif So why do you speak for him? Srsly.

Are you for real? Jesus christ. I didn't say it was forbidden to say whatever you want. Honestly, here's what I think: as a graphic designer, it's often annoying to only have posts of people that don't necessarily know what they're talking about. I place myself as him when I say, I'd rather have someone tell me what he thinks about the image itself instead of clapping and positive repping.

I mean, can't you read English properly? I seriously can't be arsed to explain every time what I type because you take everything literally instead of figuratively. Your reply itself just shows how off-topic you are right now.. And your reply is directed towards me. Don't come saying I'm disrespecting members when I take 15 minutes of my time to explain properly what I think are the flaws in his banner.

Plus, I said, "I know how annoying it is" -- Did I hit him personally saying he's annoyed? I have not.

Anyways, I still can't believe that my first sentence is the only thing you're replying about. I just can't. lmao wtf

It's ok mah girls, thanks for the "real" feedback :D

123123123123qpr04r.png

I've got no life.. hahahaah

Oh and yes my dear, I do understand proper english. Sometimes I just fail at grammer icon_wink.gif

Haha the "oh and yes my dear" made me laugh...sorry to be off topic with the thread I just thought that was really funny.