Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

1 Day VIP(test vip)?!

InfinitelyFaded

I think you guys should implement a 1 day vip pass so people can test your hacks. This will also make them more comfortable so if they like the hack, they will buy the one month.

If you do decide to do this:

But don't make the mistake of making the 1 day vip super cheap as people will want to buy this instead of the one month

Or you could let them only be able to buy this a certain amount of times on their account. If you guys have the thing that prevents multiple accounts from being made on the same ip - guid, this would work great.

What do you think?

Reply below

Also, please add how much money in $ (usd) it would cost for the vip as you do have alot of people from the US using your hacks. For example the one month vip is 10euro. and 1 euro = 1.08 usd, so it would be $10.80 for the us

Edited by itzNative

Hello itznative,

The idea with the one day pass I saw in big hacker sites too. For me a good idea as you said. But the euro and dollar thing, I guess, we don't need it. For this you can use google or when you buy with PayPal then you can see also the currency rate.

The problem with offering 1 day VIP trial passes is that people will abuse it. They will create new accounts everyday and use the VIP hacks everyday for free.

Hm, i think thats a great idea, honestly, im surprised that it wasn't implimented earlier. The price can shift a bit , i was thinking around 50-75 cents rather than 1 euro total. Since its .26 per day for Warrock VIP and somewhere around that much for CA. Meh, We will see. But yeah, i can't see anyone abuse this since its more expensive than buying vip for 30 days at a fixed rate.

Thats why they aren't free...

You're right, I misread what you said. I'm sure there is a small fee that PayPal requires GHB to pay (nothing is free) so it would have to withstand that fee as well. This is similar to when you're at the dollar store and you purchase something for a dollar with your credit card, they aren't going to be very happy about that.

I like the idea but may I add something new to it?

You this were to be implemented, make it so that the 1 day trial can only be purchased when the hacks are fully updated and working.

Alot of people have bought ViP in the last week while the vip wasn't even working (for cA).

If I were to buy it for a day and found out it wasn't working, I sure as hell wouldn't bother to buy a full month later on.

Which will result in a lesser growth of the community.

- Jericho