Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Few questions I have.

z00

Hey once again.

Since GHBSYS was "gone" for almost 2 years and many cheaters had to move to another forum, included me,

I want to ask admins, mods if it`s still the same forum as it used to be back in 2012. What changed from before and if there are any changes I can expect in the future.

Is the cheat still working, how frequent are the detection, I don't really mind about how much time would it take to update it, this time it`s gonna be some casual play, anything I should know before buying/using it?

Also, there are plenty users whining about "crash, bugs". Is it only their's fault (not disabling X or Y) or is it really crashing?

Thanks in advance.

So after testing the hack for few hours it`s pretty good I would say.

There are few things that coder could change like, 2D box instead of 3D box, change the color of 'Visible only' to green if enemy if visible, smaller ESP (HP bar is pretty big), and smaller aim angles (from 1 to 30, then 65, 90, 180, 360), all this if it`s possible.

There were some issues with aimbot, I couldn't aim precisely within few seconds. Had to stop moving my mouse, aim and then shoot.

Also not sure if this is a feature or not, but when I was using 'Crosshair Aimbot' my crosshair whiffed a lot. Instead of aiming on the enemy it was going away. I really like this version of smooth aim and smooth delay (ms), it looks best possible with distance aimbot and would look even better with Crosshair aimbot, but sadly it`s not working.

Best thing of the hack is the price! icon_smile.gif Hopefully GHB will become what it used to be with Max and Cyno`s help.

This is my personal opinion and constructive critique. Thanks for reading!

Edited by z00

Thank you for the feedback z00, that is very helpful. Welcome back to the site.

• 2 weeks later...