Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

CA EU Hacks Menu Problem

Hello i just wanted to ask if there is any way to solve the problem where after 1 game with the hacks i cant open the menu anymore and wall hack goes OFF.

Thnx!

At this point no there is not. You will need to restart the game and hacks after each match. This problem is being looked into so please be patient.

or you could simply set the hacks right and there is no need to restart CA everytime, just when you want to change the hack features..

• Upvote 1

or you could simply set the hacks right and there is no need to restart CA everytime, just when you want to change the hack features..

That's good to know, I wasn't aware that the hacks work after each game. Is this consistent for you?

That's good to know, I wasn't aware that the hacks work after each game. Is this consistent for you?

It is in my case, I can play for hours without crashing.

Proper ESP+Aimbot

• Upvote 1

It is in my case, I can play for hours without crashing.

Proper ESP+Aimbot

Great to know, I'm going to have to find out what features the rest are using.

Like i said after everygame Wall Hack goes OFF and i cant put it back on because of problem so i cant play with hacks...

Like i said after everygame Wall Hack goes OFF and i cant put it back on because of problem so i cant play with hacks...

I've explained to you that you will need to restart the game and hacks after each match with the use of certain features. Wall hack must be one of those features. You can use the hacks, they do work...you will need to restart the game and the hacks after each match.

Edited by IWreckYou

I remember a time where wallhack/chams needed to be turned off and on again after each game for some reason.

Maybe it's the case here, but since you can't bring the menu back up it causes the problems TS is experiencing.

I only use aimbot and it works fine, I pretty much never encounter any crashes whatsoever.

Try using only aimbot like -Jericho does and let me know what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

for me the game crashed after i try to join a second match.

is there a way to fix this or do we have to wait for an update, I hope someone replays!

hack works, but after each game the game crash.

that sucks.

please fix it asap !!!

Make your own topic for your own problems, we are aware of the issues that occur after one game. We're working on it.

the hack i detected you d ont understend Usman Fk

the hack d ont crash eny more they say Conneting to server has ended

this is 12 days every time and you iwrek you say juste be pationte,juste be pationte,juste be pationte i c ant eny more fk .

PES : bunned me if you but i can t be pationte eny more smiley_emoticons_batman_down.giffacepalm.gif