Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Staff Application For June-July!

Usman

hsoMziq.pngCredit: MAX

Its that time of the month again (no pun intended) where all members show off their work/skill to make them qualify for a position in our current team.

We're looking to improve our Team, and your experience in our forum, so in order to get our forum more diverse in its activity, we're looking for

a couple of members who can fill the requested positions and their requirement. If you think you're up for it, then go ahead and Apply.

• Now Remember, there is no post requirement, or join date requirement for either of these positions, but having no posts/ new member date can hinder your chances! We're looking for NEW BLOOD For Ghbsys. And there is 1 month and 2 Week Applications Window! Every Sunday We will analyze the applications and see if someone posted a good application!

Graphic Member (0 Positions Open)

ONLY GFX ANYMORE

As a graphic member, also known as a GFX/VFX you'll be doing a lot of work, so if you're looking to take it easy, then do not apply.

A Couple of Requirements (Some May Apply To The Position You're Applying to!)

1.You'll make any sort of GFX GhB Admins require Together you discuss what would look the best. (GFX)

2.You'll be required to make videos for Ghbsys Hacks.

-MUST HAVE ALL GHBSYS GAMES DOWNLOADED. (VFX)

3. Monitor the Showcase, and GFX Section of the Forum.

4.Also have a portfolio to show what you've done so far.

5.Make daily contributions to the forums as in You're still required to be active, post, help members on the side with their problem.

You've to upload finished Videos to somewhere like -!Forbidden Upload Site, please give me 3 days Suspend!-, and send the link to

Max151515I!

Also you'll work together with him.

YOU WONT GET ACCESS TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Apply with this Format:

Position: (IMPORTANT, if you do not state your position, it may hinder your chance and will show that you do not know how to follow directions, since both positions do DIFFERENT Things.)

VFX Or GFX/ Or Both

Portfolio:
    Link To Your Portfolio, (Portfolio = stuff you have made thus far, videos, signatures, editing skills etc)

We prefer: Imgur Album

Youtube-Playlist only

Your Age
    *Number*
    Where you come from: (optional)
    *Text*
    Previous experiences with Gamehacking Forums and/or other Community Forums as Graphic Members (if any) or/and Member with a lot of activity?

Give us a few reasons why we should hire YOU:
    *Text*

For what reason do you wish to apply?
    *Text*
    Other knowledge:
    *Text*
    Tell us something about yourself:
    *Text*
    Anything else you wish to say:

*Text*

IOS/ Android Modder (2 Positions Open)

This is a new position that I feel will help our community grow and be more diverse. Its a huge responsibility and if you think you're up for it, then apply away.

For being a staff in this position you're actively adding / updating new mods to our forum. They do not necessarily have to be your own mods, but YOU MUST GIVE PROPER CREDIT WHERE IT IS DO. If you can make your own mods, that is AWESOME, and this will greatly increase your chance of becoming a staff member of this section.

A Couple of Requirements (Some May Apply To The Position You're Applying to)

1. Must have a knowledge of IOS/Android Modding/Hacking/ and jailbroken/rooted Phones.

2.Must update mods daily and support the community if they have any problems mods.

3.Must respond to Requests for mods, let the members know if its possible to add the mods or not. (Server side etc)

4. Actively Clean The Old Mods To Leave The Section Fully Updated.

Apply with this Format:

Position:

This is very important, We're looking people who can MOD For Android and or IOS, and or provide Mods for the community (if not yours then providing proper TESTING to the mod, and giving credit to the owner.)
    If you can mod, Write *Android Modder* or *IOS Modder* or *IOS/Android Modder*
    Portfolio:

Your Age
    *Number*
    *Text*
    Previous experiences with Gamehacking Forums and/or other Community Forums as a modder (if any) or/and Member with a lot of activity?

*Text*

*Text*
    Other knowledge:
    *Text*
    *Text*

*Text*

Now for some sad news, if you apply; You're willing to do the work, if not...then you will be removed. Fair warning to all!

*****Further information about both staff positions will be provided if you get accepted and then you will decide if you're up for the job or not!

Edited by Max151515I

application to be an andriod modder

Your Age

Iam from morocco

Previous experiences with Gamehacking Forums and/or other Community Forums as a modder (if any) or/and Member with a lot of activity?

I was on shiledvshcaks.net Root moderator and a heats moderator

1.i am a moderotaor and Root moderator in some website for cheats, as Absolutehacks

2.I respect every member No matter if on the site

3.i speak 4 languages ( Arabic , frensh , English ,German )

I am a member in 4 years is ghbsys I suts proud to be in the website is the most popular FPS games in the world cheats

hi I 'm nabilkacm I live in Morocco c is an honor to be a member of ghbsys is hoped to be chosen to be the one .

me choisire :D

for future applications and current applicants, provide your SKYPE, or Download MIRC and come to our channel so we can have a personal conversation about your application

Edited by Usman™

Your Age
    'Merica
    Was well known and vouched for on NGU.
    I have a lot of experience in rooting, jail-breaking. I have rooted my samsung galaxy s5, my friends s6. Jail broke my brothers phone. And rooted my brothers samsung s5. I know a lot about it so if anyone has any questions I can respond ASAP.

I really wanna help people with and how to root/jailbreak their device.
    Other knowledge:
    I can code Java, C++, C#
    Very friendly. Talkative. Responsible .

Your Age:

Croatia

My only experience with hack it that i love to use it and make clips for other :] nothing too much

Well, i want to be part of GHB and i love to make videos and edit them smiley_emoticons_breitesgrinsen.gif, I`m diligent i love challanges<3 I can to what ever you want! if i dont know to do it ill search it on internet for 4 hours

Because I like GHB Hack, i love editing, and i love to be "Popular"

Other knowledge:

I know to play good without hack, i know to work in Visual studio(not to much), I know photoshop

Well, Im male smiley_emoticons_zombie02.gif , I can do evrything if i wat to do it. I know photoshop

So here ill put link of one playlist i made(edits and one intro) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCoo3Tb3FwXEKaFS7f3TsTkweuXHq8Y2X

You can contact me on Skype: ParadoxxxHD I have good compute that can run all GHB games and fast internet.

Try Mesmiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_na.gif you will like me smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_vertrag.g

I'm 46 nad currently live in northern California (near the Bay). I'm mostly a gamer and computers is a serious hobby of mine so much I went back to college and took the Cisco systems accelerated course to change careers and be a network administrator and computer security admin . I have some C++ knowledge but looking to gain more. I worked with satelite gps systems and laser guidance systems in the military and graduated top of my field during my time of service so information tecnology is an easy skill to learn for me. I am also very familiar with computer hardware. I have three degrees and can provide more info if necessary.

I'm looking to expand my knowledge and experience with android/moddingand other mobile/cloud device and would be willing to dedicate as much time as needed to learn more and provide the service your looking for in a new staff member. I'm on my computer and my galaxy tab everyday. I have raid call and skype and would be willing to download any other apps that would be needed to perform my duties.

Im self employed and have alot of time to spend to increase my skills in this field. I can provide a resume and transcripts if necessary please contact me through your messenger.

Position: GFX

Portfolio: not yet! but i can show you my work if you wish to :)

Your Age: 18 or 18.7 lol

Previous experiences with Gamehacking Forums and/or other Community Forums as Graphic Members (if any) or/and Member with a lot of activity?

-->yes,developer and themer on xda,member on alphagamers and other gfx forums,android forums and NotPro on olly

Give us a few reasons why we should hire YOU: i love GFX and VFX(occasionally) and want to learn from others thats why i'm here :) and MAIN reason is want to be with Good community

--> i want to learn from your members like there techniques, there style like everything

Other knowledge: android modding with IDA and apktool,good on olly,android xposed themes and CM themes,VB .NET,c++ and not master on java but... better on rubby and python that it for now + discover me :)

Tell us something about yourself:from Minnesota and traveling to see the world :)

Anything else you wish to say:my fingers are freezing so thats pretty much about me... let's hope for best :)

oopse forgot to mention Illustrator,Photoshop and InDesign ;)

@ Iceman, we need a portfolio of some of the work you've done so far at least some of it to show MAX( head of gfx and admin) But great application, also if you have a skype please pm me it.

@usman i have devian art