Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

[EXPIRED]Member of the Month

Usman

MotM and SotM  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Vote the Member of the Month

• Dyn45
      • Jokery
      • Duglo
    2. 2. Vote the Staff of the Month

• Neo I.I.I
      • Max151515I
      • Ultra
      • Usman
      • SyntaxError__
      • Snyp3r
      • VEN0M
      • Psyneon
      • Saber
      • I'm a Staff / I cannot vote for a staff

vlaR1P2.png

It's been a while since we did this event and i'm proud to announce that we're bringing this event back. This month we have some worthy candidates which do deserve the title of "Member of the Month". For those who do not know, winning this title will give you access to all of Ghbsys hacks for 1 month. Also, winner will be announced December 1st and will receive the rank of Member of the Month and then this whole thing will start over again with new nomination. So there is always a chance for you to win if you contribute to ghbsys in a valuable way.

Who You Can Vote For:

Dyn45

Dyn has been seen lately to being very helpful in shoutbox, forums and even mirc (live chat support) as well as being nominated by one of our members, which is the reason he has been nominated.

JOKERY

Well, he has his up and downs lately however he has contributed to the gfx section greatly and made it active which is the reason he is nominated. Lets not judge on the past hopefully he will do better in the future (regarding his post about beheading)

Duglo

Along with Jokery, he has also contributed greatly to the gfx section by showing his work as well as helping members along the way in the shoutbox which is why he is nominated as well.

If you feel like you should have been nominated pm Max, Ultra or Me and tell us why. (1 week from the post date only)

Rules "MotM"
    -You can only be nominated all 2 Months as "Member of the Month" if you won already last time!

-Votes for your self doesn't count.

Rules "SotM"
    -Once won you cannot be in the voting the next 3 Months!
    -Votes from Staffs for Staffs DOESN'T Count. (Use the "I do not want/can't vote for a staff" option)

Credit: Max151515 for the event and the idea for this event

Edited by Usman™
    • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...