Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Your opinion is important for us

Kvn'X

Do you like the Staff-work on GHB?  

2008 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Staff-work on GHB?

• Yes I like it very well.
      • Yes it is ok.
      • Well, can be better.
      • No, I dont like your work here.

Well ive never had any problems so i voted i like it very much O.oxD;)

well...

it would be better if the hacks would come out faster..

Imean Warrock is not much because functions missing

Combat arms is fun but OP7 and CF i havent even seen in action..

and TMNF.. well.. LOL im not going to even try the game.. O.o

But other wise its good xD:D

Edited by t3pa

Guys.I.Love.(<3).This.Website.And.I.Stil.Love.Cause.You.Are.Like.......Eletcric.Dinamite!!!You.Are.The.Best.Guys.Continue.With.The.Good.Job!!!CHERSSSSSSSSSS.^^ O.o

Lolz ;) anti ban maybe O.o no just kidding i know its not possible.. umm hmm.. maybe exp and gp hack? ;O ? is that possible to make? hmm also anti kick ;) thanks ur awesome! hm i just bought for 1 month xD lets see.. if is nice i countinue this hack site! ITS GOOD THOUGH!

I also like it very much, I love it here ;)

The problem with me not supporting that much is very much reallife stuff and school... I am really under pressure atm but we have other supporters too xD

I try to be on every day at least 10-30 minutes so I can help 1 or 2 problems...

Also I support a lot on skype too the last time, don't know why everyone is using skype out-of-the sudden.

To all support-wanting people:

Write PM's to supporters or moderators [M], they have the time to help you and are engaged for doing that ;)

Neo etc. have just too much other things to do! So leave them in peace and every process on the site is going faster O.o

a while ago i loved this site because of the hacks. but now i hate this site because of hacks. now i am pro in combat arms and then it sucks when there are hackers. nut all nubs here want the fucking hacks and so you will release hacks -.- nubs get skill and dont hack. the games get ruined and maybe there will no more such a good game

• 2 weeks later...

The staff can be better!

I asked them nicely to make a public hack and they said: no mikey, stfu and that sort of languange.

They can be more nicely and make hacks that work!

Right now non of the public hacks for warrock works!

Greetz Mikey

well its ok but can do better becuse some of the hacks dont even work for NA and a hack didnt work for me and still usman tried to help me but no luck so ya i think they should make hacks that they post should be more clear or somein.

Edited by Raz24

Well, i like this Community! Maybe you could offer more functions in the hacks, but it must be remembered that this is not only a VIP Hack site. This is hacker community, and i think one of the best. This is not some of this sites which only got the $ simulars in its eyes like mysuckss.

There are so many sites which are overvrowed which V.I.P offers, but this site is really hacker Community Site.

Well, i have to correct my written downed: I dont like it here. I love it here.

Im bought i book 'bout c++ and im goin' to read it and learn c++ in my christmas holidays. So i hope i'll be a bit supported by more experienced peoples who made hax, yet.

Greetz

Edited by mn2609

I think it can be better . First the most admins , mods ... are mostly unfriendly and don´t help you , wenn you need them.

If you ask sth. about the VIP hack they bann you from Shoutbox and don´t answer on PM´s. BUt the hacks are great.

Greez

It can be better.

I joined this month and 1) <I waited more than 3 weeks to get combat arms hack

2) too much time passes between an update and the release of a new hack.....

if you solve this, this site would be almost perfect O.o