Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Your opinion is important for us

Kvn'X

Do you like the Staff-work on GHB?  

2008 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Staff-work on GHB?

• Yes I like it very well.
      • Yes it is ok.
      • Well, can be better.
      • No, I dont like your work here.

I Like ur Work here O.o

Everyone helps everyone xD

Good Staff !

i bought 7 euro and i cant use hacks. WTF. SOMEBODY HELP ME????????? I CHANGE GUIDE.

HELP ME

No official public hacks, that sucks.

bloody damn best team!!! keep up d good work.. this site will scale heights!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well i think can be better cuz some hack do not work with the .exe and also ALOT of new hack the link do not work and still 1 week after the link do not work yet so thanks alot this is a good site! ^^'

guys can i us something i need your help cause i have big trouble shooting in my acount i think i mistake with my country can i change it into japan

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppP ME PLZ.............................................

Good job O.o

weiter so;)

well, i wouldn't really say u guys are unfriendly, but i remember the 1st day i bought the crossfire vip, i was confused on how to use it, and i asked nearly all of the mods and admins to help me, but noone listened, so i ended up asking my mate how to use it......but i still like the wa you guys are a community, and i like that you lot care about what we think by making a poll like this.

btw,

can there be an aimbot added to the crossfire vip hack please? because thats the only reason i bought it, but after i bought it, i found out that there is no aimbot on it! and i cannot really afford much stuff anyways, and by bying this vip, it is alot of money to me, and i really want my money to be worth it, so please could you add the aimbot?

• 1 month later...

Could be better... all hacks get an nice update i test it all because my favorite game CROSSFIRE ... hack dont update i must play the other games.

i dont know how much work it is to make a hack but i pay for it and i wait and wait 1week...4 days....2 days..... update....2 days detected..... 5 days wait...once more detected....3 days wait.... and now it always no update ... and no message or answer in posts or the tread...

still could make it better

but nice hacks (not crossfire) ...