Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

purchase of vip...

IceMan8119

ok im trying to purchse but, under my subsciptions this is what it says

Your Current Subscription

Details of the package that you are currently subscribed to.

ID Details Start Date End Date Paid Status

9009 1 Month V.I.P 31-October 09 30-November 09 0.00 Pending

All prices in

If you have any questions about your current or past subscriptions, you should contact a member of the administrative team who will be able to deal with any enquiries you might have.

ok now i may be wrong but 31 oct to nov 30 i gone, but i cant disable that setting or delete it, in my pay pal there are no active, paid,or pending, stuff. for some reason it wont let me buy, my account is striaght, bank account approved , i have made purchases about 3 weeks ago thru pay pal, but now i cant please ehelp

0.00 pending means, that you have not to buy money anymore.

In case of "2.00 pending" (for example) means, that you still have to buy 2.00$ to ghbsys.net.

I hope that i interpreted your post right.

Im from germany, u see it at the flag. My English isnt so fantastic.

Edited by mn2609

yeah your english is fine. my pay pal doesnt even show that it there... but on ghbsys subcrition page it shows that. but i can't delete it or edit it to pay....

my pay pal doesnt even show that it there... but on ghbsys subcrition page it shows that. but i can't delete it or edit it to pay....

Do a research of former investments. PayPal blanks them out after a short time.

Edited by li-la-laz0r

when i try to buy from paypal it giv me this message ...Dieser Empfänger ist zurzeit nicht in der Lage, Geld zu empfangen...... dont know whats wrong but my paypal account is linked and approved i buy stuff on ebay and never had this problem help plz

that means, that the owner of this paypal account can not recieve money at this moment

that means, that the owner of this paypal account can not recieve money at this moment

so in other words i cant buy vip cuz neos paypal account is not working? danm it been like that for the past 3 days that i tried

Edited by matagalpa

so in other words i cant buy vip cuz neos paypal account is not working? danm it been like that for the past 3 days that i tried
    This helped me, I'm from America, and I'm having the same problem. What do I do?