Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Hey Guys.

Kvn'X

Hey Guys.

Here a warning from us, some Biene Majas are posting Viruses here on ghb.

We try to remove them, but not allways we are as fast as we need to be.

So please be warned, don't download without a clean and nonfaked VirusTotal Scan please.

Often it is postet like this:

u can have u vip for 20 years lol work for me on *Zensored* AND **

IF IT DONT WORK FOR U POST REPLY AND IL UPLOAD BUG FIX FOR THIS

U NEED TO HAVE VIP ACCOUNT ON ANY SITE

VIP HACK TIME RENEW BY GORDON

VIRUS SCAN: -

DOWNLOAD LINK: -

OR

-

INSTRUCTONS IS IN READ ME FILE

REMEMBER IF U DONT HAVE VIP USE THIS WHEN U BUY YOUR VIP

AND THONT FORGET WRITE NAME FROM WHEARE IS YOUR VIP HACK FROM WHAT SITE

BY GORDON

THIS IS PRIVATE EDITION

For other Forums, the IP's from these boons are: 93.87.241.** and 79.101.140.**

Dont trust it!!

Peace♥

Edited by Neo I.I.I

Das sind solche "kiddys" die die "Cheater" ausspionieren wollen!

Edited by Chillaa

nein es sind kiddis die cia , shark usw entdecken und denken sie können damit umgehen xD

Im gegenteil, man kann es ganz leicht nachvollziehen woher die attacke kommt usw, weil man dafür ports öffnen muss und sich selbst damit unsicher macht.

Pfoten weg, coded eure viren lieber selber :fu:

Hat viel mehr stil O.o

nein es sind kiddis die cia , shark usw entdecken und denken sie können damit umgehen xD

Im gegenteil, man kann es ganz leicht nachvollziehen woher die attacke kommt usw, weil man dafür ports öffnen muss und sich selbst damit unsicher macht.

Pfoten weg, coded eure viren lieber selber :fu:

Hat viel mehr stil O.o

ja das hat stil^^

@pasado ja das stimmt man sieht das wenn man bissle ahnung hat, aber viele sehn nur "kostenlos" un baaam BUSTED

i dont like to see you posting ip's ... but anyways ill implement soon some new rules for downloads and attachments, all offsite links will be forbiddn ( for download of any content ) all files need to be uploaded to the forum and to be approved by any staff before it can be downloaded.

will be finished soon!

and again start to follow the direction that there will be no offsite linking allowed anymore that means no links to any downloads over a upload service or other site

( not following will result first time in just editing the post, 2nd time in 2 day suspend, next time 10 days, next time 10 warn points, banned group for you )

the same for advertising, no links to other sites are allowed to advertise them, the only thing that will be allowed will be links to sites with non profit content and/or something like msdn, wiki, or other regular stuff. our team will decide what is allowed.

This is just a warning what will come, actually you dont have to follow this rule, rule will take place if its impleented on the global board rules.