Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

REZ Section Rules

Kush2692

Welcome to Ghbsy's Combat Arms REZ Section Rules.

I am Kush,{xD} and with this stickied topic you will be able to find my important GHBSYS&GSYS Combat Arms M0D.

I am now moderator of this Section, so if you have any questions feel FREE to PM me.

Rules are as Follows:

- Post TOPICS in RIGHT Sections; READ SECTIONS NAME & POST IT THERE. For Example: If you have a request (want someone to make you mod) Post in Combat Arms REZ Request Section).

- NO Outside Links, Only upload to GHBSYS Download Manager. If the file is bigger, PM MEEE and i will see what i can do.

- Screenshots ARE REQUIRED With every Release MODS. Even if it's Texture's or models. For Sound modding, post Video. {18+} should NOT be released for PUBLIC! If YOU want to RELEASE {18+} RELEASE it IN V.I.P SECTION of CA. If YOU Release {18+} Put "{18}" (without " ") in YOuR Title.

- Videos are REQUIRED for RoF (Rate of Fire) change, or any OTHER HeX Edits.Because it cannot be viewed in Screenshots.

- VIRUS SCANS ARE REQUIRED. Threads WITHOUT VirusScans will be DEleted and User will be Warned(Infracted)!.

People posting Threads WITHOUT ScreenShots/VirusScan's would be warned 1 time, If user keep doing it, will be given 2nd chance and it would be their last chance, 3rd would be Permanent Ban.

By Accessing a threads with clearly labeled {18+} you give up all legal, non-;egal claims & rights, and so you annot hold the poster, or the web-site (NeoIII) or GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS staff responsible.

Please make sure if you RELEASE {18+} in VIP you put that in title, or else you will be given warning once, twice, and third you will be BANNED.

That's it for the Rules! Make sure to check here, before you post in Combat Arms REZ Sections because this rules will change often without giving any notices.

Thanks,

GHBSYS Staff & Kush O.o

Edited by Neo I.I.I

everyone has to follow those rules as they would come from me!

this rules will only append on the rez section, if any rule conflict with the global rules, global rules will count!