Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

200K member giveaway

flyboxx

I am a faithful user since year 2008 on this great community. I am also a web hosting reseller and an execuitve producer, so I could advertise GHB everywhere and everytime. What do I think about the staff and community it self? Well, over these 3 years I've registered on many other communities and I think that non of them had such a great, friendly and kind leadership. GHB is really far away in the lead! I'm not saying this just to get the prize, it's simply true.

Regards,

flyboxx

• Upvote 3

1. Hello!

2. My english is not the best but i will win and so i will write here:

I played warrock, then everywere hackers!! and i thinked i can do nothing to them also, i were go to google and searched for warrock hacks! then i found ghbsys.net!!!

so i downloaded the hack etc. and it waas a nice hack! and now i were better than the other hackers and i won! :D

So thx ghbsys!!

heathen greez

cedist!

Hi ZeaS, Staff and Commmunity!

Its about 1.5 years ago that I created an account on GHBSYS, at the begining I just wanted to cheat and get a higher level in war Rock. it was fun...but only for me :P I bought VIP and I was surpriced how funny this way of cheating was, now I'm total legit, but I still like to visit GHB because it is not only a cheating forum. There is much more as we all know! A few days ago I bought a permanent M60 Account and now there is no money left for Premium and/or Gamersfirst Credits. This could be my chance to improve my inventory and get a higher level with Premium. So far, thats all and I hope I'll win one of the prices!

By the way, well done GHB Staff!

Yours,

a2b

I think I should win because I am in the community since July 2008.

Also, I have helped people with problems as often as I could.

I have also posted useful tutorials.

And I've often bought VIP.

For these reasons, I think a small profit would be appropriate

Ich denke, ich sollte gewinnen, weil ich seit Juli 2008 Mitglied dieser Comuunity bin.

Außerdem habe ich den Leuten bei Problemen so oft ich konnte geholfen.

Ich habe auch sinnvolle Tuts gepostet.

Und ich habe oft VIP gekauft.

Aus diesen Gründen denke ich, ein kleiner Preis wäre angebracht.

With best regards hardcore4hack

Mit freundlichen Grüßen hardcore4hack

sry for my bad english google rules ;D

(2008)I had a boyfriend and he showed me the game warrock that was few days before my birthday and he had the idea to give me birthday ghb vip hacks. I start warrock with vip hacks ^^ i was often banned in wr and ghb also: D. now I'm lvl 63 and play no more wr and im online sometimes on ghb

Edited by 0azzlack0

I think this is not a fair event since when some people can just say "I should win, I made account in 2008/2009 etc" since when some people joined in 2011, some people didn't post a lot since most of us just want to download the hack and play. I think that the Forum Mods should be little helpful since this thread I made few days ago didn't get answered which was disappointing http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/topic/36509-vip-speed-bug/

On Topic: I think I should win because I told a few friends of mine on Combat Arms and about this GHBsys VIP hacks, and one of them downloaded the VIP version and plays on it, I spread the word around about this hack so more people will notice it and maybe buy it/ try it. I think I should win because I will keep hacking using VIP hacks and I will keep buying this hack as long as I play Combat Arms. Yeah, I don't really know what to say really, I think I'll just leave it here. Thanks for reading, lets hope for the best.

Edited by NewHero
    • Upvote 1

Well.. I'm on this community at a long time , I usually read every posts ^^

Ghbsys It's the BEST hacks website in the planet. There isnt a better one. And this is the website I use to get my hacks from , and hack the planet lul ♥3

I should win because i don't write a novel like the other here so you don't have so much to read ! :D:)

Edited by leXl

Hey,

I think i should win this Give away because ive been wanting to try out the VIP hacks here, you guys offer. And it'd be perfect if let me try it out. It dosent matter which prize i get. Altough i prefer the 60 Day VIP hack. Its the perfect oppertunity for me to try it out. I mean who knows if i like it, i might even buy VIP. So i know im new and stuff, but tried many hacks but most VIP hacks other Sites offer, is nothting your Public Hacks Offer. So i hope you consider my request here and let me try it out.

-Best Wishes

Z3R0X

"Maybe should I win" I'm member since 2008

and I treat everyone with respect on to the forum.

I treat everyone normal and give you help when you need it!

Why GHBSYS?

1. Trusted site. I've never had any problems

2. I like the hacks, NeoIII&Zeas the best.

3. if I need help I get it soon.

And more..

llhspqactcbvm3o.gif

Edited by G1-Admin-Bokkie

i think this event is very fair because you are giving everyone a chance to do this and i am very honest and i am a producer since 2005 and so i could advertise ghbsys or my friend can make stickers of ghbsys and i am very serious i've been playing WarRock since 2007 and i was looking a ay to find hacks i try'd every web site but they were all to expensive and yours had a great deal and ive had V.I.P. before but they all ould suck yours was the best one and is going to stay the best one and i would recommend this web site to everyone.

Kidbelm.

Welcome!

There is just one thing you need to do.

Post in this topic and tell us why YOU should win one of the prices!

those are the prices:

1. 2000 G1-Credits, 60 Days of VIP and a unique award!

2. 1200 G1-Credits, 40 Days of VIP and a unique award!

3. 800 G1-Credits, 20 Days of VIP and a unique award!

Good luck everybody!

Rules:

- Don't post twice or we will ignore your entry

- Just serious post's will be accepted

- ENGLISH WRITING ONLY!

Winners:

1. -none-

2. -none-

3. -none-

- The GHB-Team

ps: special thanks goes to Colection

I Think I Deserve 1 Of These Prices

Im Member Of These Forums Atlest More Than 2. Years

I Don t Hate Hackers And I Support Ghbsys I Maded Video For Ghbsys To

Ok It s Really I Use Hacks Too But in Maps With Helicopters I Don t Hack Beacuse HeliCopter Is M<y Favorite Weapon

Respect List:

Neo

Maxn

Zeas

Good Luck To All

I know I joined 2011, but I should win because, I love this site a lot. I am thinking about buying VIP, but there are no free trials or anything. And if I get this one, I might try it out. If I don't then, it's a nice try. I don't get mad easily if I lose, but I would dedicate myself to being more active, and get free VIP trial, or something like that. It just doesn't have to be VIP. But, I hope I win. Good luck to all..^^

Here's my story;

I was looking around on the internet for hacks for a couple games.

I came out on GordonSys then i saw a user whit GHBSYS.NET In hes Sig i clicked it and there came a website;

I registered quickly and saw for hacks and they where greate!

I will love those forums forever,

I'm a proud member since 2010 i think and i love those forums because it has a greate community and it haz good programmers and then will be good forever :D

i Never Found This Site But for 8 months but if i could pay for VIp i would this is the best site and i thank you for the free hacks and thanks to the team who made this site and i would love the vip.If i could have it i will put this site on dfacebook if you would let me.this site is the best site ever i hope i win Thanks To Everyone Hope I Win

--Sincerley-- Eddie AKA eddie52

I must win,because im inatkive and have low Posts. I have only payed 1 Time Vip so im spend this Site not rl Monney. So im must win 100%. "Ironie" for thes Guys they Postet before me new Acc and 1 Post ect.

Edited by Hack/Lagg/FlameRock

why should i win ?

[...] blaa blaa i should win...

..[...] blaa

Because i want to :D

Edited by CHiKA