Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

200K member giveaway

flyboxx

Hi I am Rieth aka _B____.

I am Member since November 2010 and i'm buying VIP since my registration every month, but not in cause of the hacks. I buy VIP because this site and her community are amazing.

And i found some real cool guys here, zeeeeeek, Colection, M0RPH, Subwaychiller and Dingzl3umz are just some of them and they know what i mean :trollface:

Good luck to the other guys.

I think i should be the winner of this contest cause im a long time on epvp allready. i will do everything for the community. I was a normal member. I was VIP. I was Supporter. I was Moderator. NOW im Trusted Member. I hope this is a reason!

me because, i've been a user since 09 or 010 and i've enjoyed ghb and im a hacker always will be and i support them and i definatly support www.ghbsys.net hacks because your hacks are always the best and never virus's another reason i think i should win is because i've looked at other hack sites they mostly have daopay and my phone company doesn't have daopay and your the only 1 who has paysafecard that i can pay to buy hacks so thats why i think i should win ♥

Respect List:

Neo

Maxn

Zeas

I think i should win... I been a member of GHBSYS for a veryy veryy long time, i been very impressed of the hacks that been released for warrock and CA they r the best!!! and because GHBSYS is the best website for public and vip hacks!!!! this site is just amazing.....

I think i should be the winner of this contest cause im a long time on epvp allready. i will do everything for the community. I was a normal member. I was VIP. I was Supporter. I was Moderator. NOW im Trusted Member. I hope this is a reason!

epvp? Wrong Forum lol & btw you Retired Staff not trusted, its not the same :tunexxx:

Edited by GiGaa

I started here with the Movieteam of Thunder in the Year 2008 it was a great time till i got banned for Scamming cuz i got spammed fucking tard :)

Greetz Cashbomb

GHB4LIFE

i think i should win i am in high school and trying to get a job just to get VIP hacks from ghb this would be the best opportunity for me to try before i buy so i hope i win, i login everyday i can

I feel I should win because I have been faithful and active to this community since 2008 ... I love these hacks but I have never tried out the VIP yet and i would like to give them a test ... Please pick me!

Welcome!

There is just one thing you need to do.

Post in this topic and tell us why YOU should win one of the prices!

those are the prices:

1. 2000 G1-Credits, 60 Days of VIP and a unique award!

2. 1200 G1-Credits, 40 Days of VIP and a unique award!

3. 800 G1-Credits, 20 Days of VIP and a unique award!

Good luck everybody!

Rules:

- Don't post twice or we will ignore your entry

- Just serious post's will be accepted

- ENGLISH WRITING ONLY!

Winners:

1. -none-

2. -none-

3. -none-

- The GHB-Team

ps: special thanks goes to Colection

GHB Hello people, I would like to win the prize that I do not have the opportunity to pay because I am from Argentina and I do not exchange much favored.

I am eternally grateful to the administrators and moderators of the web as spectacular hack.

Recommend this page to all my fellow www.ghbsys.net:).

Excuse my English.

Sincerely a faithful ally. Greetings!

Hello !

I fkin' love Ghbsys ! :D , i had kd 2.00 and it went to 1,50 . Then i get ghbsys hacks , and get kd 2.1 :) , now it's 1,9 !

Sorry for my bad english, im not good at it :D , i live in Estonia ;d

I really really want some g1 credits, i wish i get one gun for this credits :)

It's no wonder GHB 200k strong cause they are beyond a shadow of a doubt the baddest cheat site around and you know this man ;-)

Hi staff of ghbsys and hi all user of this special and good service ;)

my english is very suck but I try to tell you something in this language.

I am member of this forum to be very little, even a week, but I'm really good with the services you offer and I enjoy it very much.

I apologize again for my English.

Honored to be part of such a great family -godpork-

Gratz on 200k and hope I can get a chance to win. ALthough should be more like 10 winners for 200k members :D. Just my opinion and good luck to all :D

Why i Should Win: Because i love the community & the hacks...

How i joined www.ghbsys.net:I joined the community because someone wrote in warrock Join the best hack Community www.ghbsys.net i registered and bought vip and was happy ;)

Edited by NoObDoWn
    • Downvote 1

well one thing is i dont really mind if i dont get this membership give-away but all i can say is this hack company is like the best, ps. gordon sux coz all its hack is like easily spoted by other players..

GHB actually has one of the best hacks and isnt really that easy to detect and also gotta love the no recoil for CA :D

UMMMMMMMM I should win because I just signed up yesterday! In fact, I'm probably the 200,000th memeber!!!! Shouldn't that count for something?

The other reasons I should win are as follows:

I am a ninja. Thats right, I can draw tits on you face in less than a split second and no one would ever see me, and then everyone would call you tit-face.

When I punch someone, they fight the urge to thank me.

When I'm in rome, they do as I do.

The make-a-wish foundation's wish is to meet me.

If I were to pat you on the back, you'd list in on your resume.

If I were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

Alien's ask me to probe them.

I visit psychics - to tell them their future.

My parents were named after me.

I bring a knife to a gun-fight, just to even the odds.

When I sleep with your girlfriend, you'll brag to your buddies.

I dont look for waldo, he looks for me.

I sent 2000$ to a Nigerian scammer and actually got my 2.7 million inheritance.

I was once pulled over for speeding, but I only gave the cop a warning.

I have crossed the point of no return....more than once.

If I was in Washington DC, the preisdent would take a bullet for me.

The lochness monster thinks I'm a myth.

I can kill two stones with one bird.

I count my chickens before they hatch...and they always hatch.

I can make orange juice....out of apples.

Santa clause sits on my lap.

Even the deaf can hear me speak.

When I break a mirror, I get 7 years of good luck.

I have never learned from a mistake because I've never made one. Mistakes are afraid of me.

I never got addicted to cigaretts, but they're addicted to me.

When I was born, I cut my own umbilical cord.

When I go to a basketball game, the players get my autograph.

I don't enter contests, I only win them.

Haha, great work, great community. Keep it up fellas.

Edited by sephirothine

Hello,

I hope they choose me I do not have any special features I've just registered myself in this month Triet because I came across this page but I hope they do the right and give me the award because who wins is not never lost one day thank you

Dear GameHackBastards,

I am registered since 4 years on GHB.

Well I had a little break but I am still active.

Since WarRock is fucked up I stopped playing WarRock.

But I wanna start gaming soon (already ordered a new keyboard)

I won't cheat on WarRock (maybe IPESP) so they are in good hands.

I helped out on GHB as a:

-Moviecrew Member

-Lifetime VIP

-Banned :D

-Special

-Supporter

-Retired Staff

-Trusted Member

-Supporter

-Local Moderator

and other things like creating 50 betacodes for Combat Arms Beta, giving -!Forbidden Upload Site, please give me 3 days Suspend!- accounts out for free.

Well I just payed once for 3 months VIP (27,00€) 3 years ago!

ofcourse created some very useful tutorials and posted "some" topics (most of them got deleted but not my fault.)

I am a great member of this community and helped to buid it as it is!

I am active on the forum since 4 years and I met some realy cool people on here. (some of you are strange)

and I would spend a great friend of mine VIP so everyone is happy!

Good luck @all and I hope you pick the right one!

Especially I would like to congratulate you most sincerely that there are so many people here.

I want to win the prizes, because I would like to make a difference in this way.

What exactly I do not know yet. But in any case I would be happy mad about it.

I'm here every day online(and sometimes for hours) and help as best we can in the area WarRock: D

I also know the degree not more =* (

Edited by xxmarlboroxx

So it's today! Today came the day, when I will get VIP rank! MUAHAHAH!

Okay, now seriously.

Hello Zeas, community, support and everyone.

I'm an old member of this forum. I visit it from time to time, but I play warrock quite often. G1 credits would surely come in handy for anyone, but I think that I should be the one to get them. I wouldnt mind having a VIP rank either. faster lvling will do. asides from warrock I also play combatarms, I rarely use cheats while normal playing. I usually use them only if:

-someone uses them and wants a 1v1 match,

-to farm dinars,

-higher lvl,

-higher K/D

I dont like messing normal users gameplay (I dont like when someone does it to me!). That's why I should get the prize.

Edited by kanciok94

I'd like it because i have been inactive a lot but want to get into playing WarRock more, meaning i can help more :D

Im getting a nice gaming PC at christmas also so this would go great with it!