Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

200K member giveaway

flyboxx

Ok first I have to congrats you for the 200k members !!! That's a great achievement. I am not a registered member from 2 or 3 years ago like other but this doesn't matter. I used just your hacks cuz they don't have any malicious viruses and have a great design and options. It would be nice if I win !! :bday2:

I want to win, to get a chance to play this AWESOME V.I.P Hack :o

Im not the 200.000th and maybe not the most online-guy... but however, i would realy LOVE you if i'd win^^ Seriously :D

would be cool, if i would be choosen, but at the end: Its ur choice!

Congratz to the 200.000th!!

Edited by knuddlee
    • Downvote 1

1. Hello!

2. My english is not the best but i will win and so i will write here:

I played warrock, then everywere hackers!! and i thinked i can do nothing to them also, i were go to google and searched for warrock hacks! then i found ghbsys.net!!!

so i downloaded the hack etc. and it waas a nice hack! and now i were better than the other hackers and i won! :D

So thx ghbsys!!

I am a faithful user since year 2008 on this great community. I am also a web hosting reseller and an execuitve producer, so I could advertise GHB everywhere and everytime. What do I think about the staff and community it self? Well, over these 3 years I've registered on many other communities and I think that non of them had such a great, friendly and kind leadership. GHB is really far away in the lead! I'm not saying this just to get the prize, it's simply true.

Sincerely Treystylz305

Was up i should being because i been helping you guys this whole year saying the rules and reffering to my friends i also play warrock since 2008 and i have more than multiple accounts

but never gotten G' credits or VIP for anything but if it was up to me you should give them to the people you like. :)

i am a follower of GHB long .. I know it's a very good site .. has good ahcks .. and the page is not complicated is easy to use. and well I think you should win one of these awards because I am a member quer Durande GHB has followed a long time .. thanks :)

I think i should win because even though i dont post alot when people ask me for haxon the other forums i direct them here because this website is the most dependable website for hax and NEO is a genius :umad?::nyantroll::thread_closed:

Edited by YesIamAhaxor

Like how Roses are red and violets are blue, Ghbsys are best and we are happy. Ghbsys have gave me more exciting experience of game playing. The Public client has gave me so much helped me to be always number 1 in quarantine (combat arms). With outstanding help from the ghbsys admins all of the members of ghbsys had satisfying and amazing game play experiences. As a gamer my self i have always wanted to get VIP hacks. And that now that the ghbsys admins are giving us a chance to write an short essay to win a vip, i am really excited to participate. Even there are great chance im probably not gonna win,

I stil thank all the ghbsys admins, leaders, and supporters for giving us the upper level of gaming experience. Thank you to every one who gets to read my essay and have a nice day. - Dan.

Hello Zeas , and GHB Community

I think I should win this 200k member giveaway. The reason is because iv'e been a member on this for quite awhile , the staff are very helpful so are users. This site has been producing hacks for quite a while now. Every other site has crappy hacks that give viruses and their admins approve it. This site has really nice staff and all the hacks work. I've never had any problems with the hacks this is a great site. Iv'e helped many users on this site, and resolved many problems with them. I also have advertized to get new users into this site and help them out. This is a great hacking community and i hope i win the 200k member giveaway , thank you and have a nice day.

I'm not there to promote me. I just want to wish a good luck to all and awesome we hitted 200'000 members! Sêcial thanks to people that work on this site everydays for us!

Welcome!

There is just one thing you need to do.

Post in this topic and tell us why YOU should win one of the prices!

those are the prices:

1. 2000 G1-Credits, 60 Days of VIP and a unique award!

2. 1200 G1-Credits, 40 Days of VIP and a unique award!

3. 800 G1-Credits, 20 Days of VIP and a unique award!

Good luck everybody!

Rules:

- Don't post twice or we will ignore your entry

- Just serious post's will be accepted

- ENGLISH WRITING ONLY!

Winners:

1. -none-

2. -none-

3. -none-

- The GHB-Team

ps: special thanks goes QUote

i think i should get this becase i have always supported you guys by useing and showing other poeple your hacks

Welcome!

There is just one thing you need to do.

Post in this topic and tell us why YOU should win one of the prices!

those are the prices:

1. 2000 G1-Credits, 60 Days of VIP and a unique award!

2. 1200 G1-Credits, 40 Days of VIP and a unique award!

3. 800 G1-Credits, 20 Days of VIP and a unique award!

Good luck everybody!

Rules:

- Don't post twice or we will ignore your entry

- Just serious post's will be accepted

- ENGLISH WRITING ONLY!

Winners:

1. -none-

2. -none-

3. -none-

- The GHB-Team

ps: special thanks goes to Colection

Why sould i get one of the prizes?

Cuz umm i am faithfull since 2009 and um befor i joined this community i was testing hecks from alot of dif communitys and here is the only place were hacks work 100% :)+ u have alot of nice members heres no flaming or spaming(well i didnt see any) and a big + is that the staff members do theyr best to help new comers :)

And good luck to all that want one of the prizes :D

Edited by RyuX

I should win, cuz i know am not!

thank you!

Edited by persian52

because it was my birthday on the 1st and iv never won any thing before, im a good person 2 every one that deserves it, i never hate,im 48 :) please pick me ty.

I'm not gonna say i should win and this and that....

when i first started hacking in warrock the first hack i manged was here from ghbsys because it was simplae to use and very good,...

for me this is the best forum in skins, members, staff admins etc... .

pls when you can update a public for warrock,.. thx and keep up the good work