Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

200K member giveaway

flyboxx

Welcome!

There is just one thing you need to do.

Post in this topic and tell us why YOU should win one of the prices!

those are the prices:

1. 2000 G1-Credits, 60 Days of VIP and a unique award!

2. 1200 G1-Credits, 40 Days of VIP and a unique award!

3. 800 G1-Credits, 20 Days of VIP and a unique award!

Good luck everybody!

Rules:

- Don't post twice or we will ignore your entry

- Just serious post's will be accepted

- ENGLISH WRITING ONLY!

Winners:

1. -none-

2. -none-

3. -none-

- The GHB-Team

ps: special thanks goes to Colection

I never have money to buy v.i.p.

And i always want hacks that work really good.

This is for me the best time to get them i hope i win 1 of the prices.

thx.

Well, actually I dont play Warrock :o As them Biene Majas banned my level 45 :((

I play Combat Arms (Weee!) Cool game ...

Well I think I should win as I am a member since 2007, although I've lost my last account on this poratl. Unfortunate misunderstanding but still.

Love FPS, Love This Forum - Hope To win :D

P.S

This one of my threads on my last account

LINK

I would appriciate If you could unban me ... I can PW tell you what happened :|

Edited by polka34

i think i will be the winner bcz im a sweet guy...lol.kiss you all.guys keep register!!!

Seriously, Is GHB staff gonna read this all.

Reasons why i don't want to win:

1. I don't want it.

2. I always quit when i get a prize *idk why*

3. I just wanted +1 post count :( is it so hard to understand? ;(

By the way. GHBsys you rock. Most of dem hacks get outdated but

Ghbsys will live forever. *Atleast as long as they pay for this website*

Kindest regards you will ever see,

Spectralshot.

PS: You ain't gonna tell me you just have read the things i said do you? xD

I'm a member since ´09 and i like this community very well. :)

I was some time a VIP member, long before the aimbot fo CA came ;)

Enjoyed the time .

Thx GHB!

i hop to win thx GHB............

well i want to win this prize because this is the only site i look for my Combat arm solutions, this prize will be a major joy to have. i dont think i deserve it but hey its worth a try ! so ya i had a account before this one but i believe it got closed cause i forgot my pass so ya.. im looking forward to cmbat arm hacks it be a honor to have well ya thanks !

Hi!!!! I think i should win somethign because im tired of seeing everyone with G1 credits and im too poor t afford them and its always been my dream to get G1-Credits

Thanks for reading

Sincerly,

Lolzor2

:):):):)

I hope i get the first place, cause i know i'm the only one who got the most funny job ever seen on the world, i'm a fartman (yes it's existing xD)

Hello GHB Stuff!

I think I could get something because I've been member on this forum for over 2 years and also VIP member for over 1 year ;) And another reason is that I got 1800+ thanks :D

Regards, UbaPwna

why i want to win ?

A pretty good question,

Well It all started Last April i whas doing a Clanwar I had total no idea why but one of my team mate jumped 200 meters up.

So well Than it whas rock on, They whined we had a cheater So Suddenly There whas a G1 Spectating Us And banned The whole Clan,

So i lost my level 54 With M60 Retail, and a couple of 100$ worth of weapons,

So 5 days ago i Created a new Account Bought Silver prem And started a clan Again "Currently 10 members" So its great to be back,

Back on topic,

I hope You choose me as your winner, So i can Get all those lovely weapons again,

And enjoying the game like before...

And i'm enjoying this site Since i Created the account Back in the 2009

With the VIP i would Start to play CombatArms Again ( Bought in the past VIP special for combat arms )

Well Thats all I think.

Kind Regards.

~H3X0R

• Upvote 1

well i like sticking it to QQ babys , i try and play legit ( sometimes lol) and when i am and some one accuses me of cheating i just have to give them what they want so i cheat my butt off , plus i really love this forum so their you have it 2 good reason why i should get a price

Because I need a fucking award. Also because I am awesome.

And so, as I once again set my pen to the page, a heavy sorrow hangs over me. It's true that Jared(me) has been returned to us unharmed; that the age I wrote to provide a new beginning is secure. But I can't escape the facts of its return. Nothing I can do will change the past. The anguish of decisions that were made must be carried with me forever. But if I had been the one to face my Dad, if I had seen the life my sons destroyed so callously, would I have left him stranded without hope? Would I have sacrificed his dreams to claim my own? R.I.p Dad.

Im not long in this amazing community, but still.

i like the public hacks! here are really good coders, so, really good hacks...

I think, that people that are new, must win to. I think, i must win, because i've set my homepage a long time ago, to: FORUM.GHBSYS.NET :revolution::prodex:

Sinerecly your,

FeelFree

Hi,

I'm an 45 years old fart with lion hearth...lol, well I started with you guys becouse of my litle boy who is having 10th birthay soon.

The kid was geting his ass wiped on CA EU every day and frustration was building up....so dady tried to help and realized that there is more to game

than it seams. One day I was trying real hard to colect some points and kills for the boy when I noticed a guy kickin ass to everybody. Went to chat with him and told him a story about me trying to help my kid and he was real cool. He just wrote me on private chat GHBSYS.NET.

I went to your comunity and joined + downloaded the loader.... my kid was so hapy and I blody get hooked on CA and GHBSYS.

That's why I think I deserve one of those great revards becouse I would like to surprise my kid once again. It does sound extremly pathetic but You guys helped me to level with my boy on common ground and I should give You a credit.

If for nothing else than I deserve revard for most pathetic letter.

Any how I wish you all the sucess in your endevour and I'm really glad that I did join your comunity. You have no idea on how much that kid learned as much as I did by reding your posts and trying diferent stuff.

Thanks and keep it up.

Dady