Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

combat arms vip hack ( EU & NA )

NeoIII

Hello,

the CombatArms hacks was lately much reported for kicks/crash after 30 mins of gameplay.

this was caused by an hackshield detection on our old bypass method, this detection has been finally fixed.

the Combat Arms Hacks are now fully undetected by hackshield again.

( everyone received 14 days free vip cause of ca detection and outdated warrock hacks )

proof: http://www.abload.de/img/ca_30min_kickwokhc.png ( see at the online time )

• Upvote 6
    • Downvote 1

first time i use the hack, it works fine for 2-3 minuts then game crashes, i fix dll and directx files, what i have to do then? windows 7 32bit

Edited by FrenkyMinkia

the news are about the VIP hacks, i did not updated the pbulic hacks cause there where never an 30 min crash issue on the public hacks...

it seems some people still crash after 3 mins on pub hacks, for vip lets wait for some feedback of the users.

the news are about the VIP hacks, i did not updated the pbulic hacks cause there where never an 30 min crash issue on the public hacks...

it seems some people still crash after 3 mins on pub hacks, for vip lets wait for some feedback of the users.

any news on WarRock VIP Hack Neo?

any news on WarRock VIP Hack Neo?

i hope i can update them soon, cause i had no time yet i gave out the extensions...

also a not to the ca vip hack fix: the update fixed only the crash after 30 mins, nothing else, if you had crashes after 2-3 mins you may have them still, i was not able to reproduce that problem yet.

hey my ca sometimes still crashes after 30-35min :s can't find the reason why...... wel thx anyways

hey my ca sometimes still crashes after 30-35min :s can't find the reason why...... wel thx anyways

oh redownloaded and it stopped crashing :D chears

oh redownloaded and it stopped crashing :D chears

How?? Neo didn't update the public hack, he did only to the VIP.

How?? Neo didn't update the public hack, he did only to the VIP.

oh than it was just something whit my pc wouldn't be the first time that hapens

oh than it was just something whit my pc wouldn't be the first time that hapens

btw it already crashed again....

Edited by dragoon

Hello,

the CombatArms hacks was lately much reported for kicks/crash after 30 mins of gameplay.

this was caused by an hackshield detection on our old bypass method, this detection has been finally fixed.

( everyone received 14 days free vip cause of ca detection and outdated warrock hacks )

proof: http://www.abload.de/img/ca_30min_kickwokhc.png ( see at the online time )

I was having this problem too, but now my hacks go down instead of game crash they stop working after 1 game..win7 64 bit..Still playable but not with chams or anything .menu wont even open without a reload

I was having this problem too, but now my hacks go down instead of game crash they stop working after 1 game..win7 64 bit..Still playable but not with chams or anything .menu wont even open without a reload

yes im win 7 64 bit and combat arms in 1 game again crash..... hack vip problem bros fixes pls he hack.

Well done NeoIII :)

Benutzt du in deinem Cheat eigentlich auch PTC ( PushToConsole, PushConsole ) Funktionen? :)

~429

• Upvote 1

Great work as always :)

started public client and turned on ca and it says "Injection failed". I try it again then it stops at 99% loading. I try again and i get in game. As soon as im in the lobby for about 2 minutes it crashes. And i keep trying and it crashed about 4 times already. I am running on Vista 32 Bit im running as administrator and everything. Yesterday the hacks were working perfectly fine.

Edited by xKakashix

still crash from time to time

Hello,

Thank you so much N.E.O !

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

do you have any pictures???

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Ty where i can download this can u send me a link?