Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Kony 2012

NadxC

Spread the video, show all your friends and family!

STOP THIS MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Why Liu?

If you dont know who he is then watch the video

Spread the video, show all your friends and family!

STOP THIS MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont wanna be his sex slave? he looks hottt! lawl ( Im too stupid to write "lol" ) ( Im too stupid to write "lol" ). but yesh, stop Kony2012

you dont wanna be his sex slave? he looks hottt! lawl ( Im too stupid to write "lol" ) ( Im too stupid to write "lol" ) ( Im too stupid to write "lol" ). but yesh, stop Kony2012

I PREFER WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

I PREFER WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

haha that wont stop kony!

Funny to see that people only react in cause of a well planned and edited video.

I saw many documentaries on tv about that topic and nobody cared like now everyone does.

Kinda sad.

Funny to see that people only react in cause of a well planned and edited video.

I saw many documentaries on tv about that topic and nobody cared like now everyone does.

Kinda sad.

Some people just follow the crowd, they just do what others do. Its pretty impressive though, about 30 million views in just 2 days.

Some people just follow the crowd, they just do what others do. Its pretty impressive though, about 30 million views in just 2 days.

I totally agree. I was like WTF when i saw the views lol.

If you do a little research about this topic by simply looking it up, it clears almost all your questions you have (if you look extensively)

To be honest I don't wanna be a hyprocrite, I don't care about who is Kony and what he have done, and to be honest no I don't wanna watch this video :)

To be honest I don't wanna be a hyprocrite, I don't care about who is Kony and what he have done, and to be honest no I don't wanna watch this video :)

maybe if you watch the video you would change your mind and probably attend the events :D

i still dont get it tho...

Too young to understand O.o?

Well not really, as some people said i'm not that kind of people that will do something just to follow others, ;0

Well not really, as some people said i'm not that kind of people that will do something just to follow others, ;0

The video is interesting and watching it doesn't mean your following others. Its just a video after all :D

The video is interesting and watching it doesn't mean your following others. Its just a video after all :D

Kony has apparently been doing this since 2009, what makes this year special?

Kony has apparently been doing this since 2009, what makes this year special?

Or 26 years? O.o

Or 26 years? O.o

or skype?

or skype?

Im always on Skype...

Im always on Skype...

drinking tea ^_^