Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Sadly news!

ShadowEternal

You have any questions? Write a PM to Kvn'X, not Neo I.I.I, he is busy. Thanks.

Our Combat Arms hack is currently detected. We will have to wait for Neo to take a look on it. Unfortunaly CA NA have done a big patch that patched three hacks that were in our VIP:

A)GodMode

B)Weapon Spawner

C)Lifetaker

We will need to wait for Neo to take a look onto this, if he can find a bypass working

to get them work again. For those people that likes to rage in combat arms, anti-kick was

not patched, so you can still use it.

We are waiting for the news in Combat Arms Europe since they had a maintance but im not sure

if they did a game patch, if they did not, then those hacks will be working fine.

GHB Staff.

Edited by Kvn'X
    • Upvote 3

Thank you for this information.. Now people can stop asking. (: Be patient guise.. Neo is only human. (maybe)

• Upvote 2

I saw it on nexon site that they have blocked our VIP hack and public hack for our site and many other sites as well. Nexon is going hard I think...But I think Neo will find a bypass and make the hack works again xD

Ty so much for the info :)

Oh well, I ain't gonna use hacks for a few days, just in case I get banned. Just being careful >_<

• Upvote 1

i disabled the hacks anyways so no one should be able to use them.

@ lilazianboy, can you link me to the topic about the blocked hack sites? i would be interrested into reading it.

I also saw the post where they said they had blocked several sites hack. I'm looking for, but I can not find, as soon as you find it, pass the link so see it.

Sorry for my bad English, I use a translator

regards

Edited by Chupetin

i disabled the hacks anyways so no one should be able to use them.

@ lilazianboy, can you link me to the topic about the blocked hack sites? i would be interrested into reading it.

@Neo: This is what nexon said on their site: Here is a brief summary of what have been worked on:

The following hacks have been blocked: Godmode, Weapon Spawner, Lifetaker, Room Crasher

Hackers can no longer generate abnormal weapons. (commonly referred to as “Weapon Spawner”)

Hackers can no longer kill infinitely by using the ability to generate specific weapons. (commonly referred to as “Lifetaker")

Hackers can no longer crash game rooms, either manually or as an automated response to kicks (commonly referred to as “Room Crasher”)

Hackers can no longer make themselves invulnerable to damage (commonly referred to as “Godmode”)

The following hack blocks have been updated: BrutalCheaters, InfinityHacks, That_Kid, Tom, CookieHax, DeadCode’s CA, teehee, OBrozz, Flameswor10, TheCAKilla, JAJAfy, SuperLite, Supercarz Pistol Pub, Hacker Fail, Epic, TokolocoSK, 50-Cent, BlackCiph3rFail, GE VIP Loader, ghbsys, TKO VIP BR, Faile Spawner, Flameswor10, My_Frist_Hack, RageKicker, Nightmare, Supreme Hotkeys, Augs_Dist, Black Hawk, BrazilianCheats, C.A HACKS, Conexao Alkaida, Dark Stroke, Death blige, ExperTHack FV, Feliz Pascoa, FlameStorm, Hacker-Arms, Matrix Hacker, Riek, RL Hackers, Utilitrio-Projota, Gsys Client, ghbsys, Respect, Hotkeys

Sorry for the late response. Was being busy working xD

Hope that helps ^^

• Upvote 3

Pretty badass. So much hacks disabled =(

Today I will testing CA EU with our Public, since there is no response if it work for EU or not.

EDIT: Silly me *shame* The public is also disabled. Didn't read carefully your post Neo =/

Edited by DjXBox

WHAT ARE WE TO BE ... WE BRING YOU CAN NEOO, never run out HACKERS SO LITTLE TIME WAITING FOR RESPONSE ATTE dark

Edited by darkenzx_sky

lol :P nice conversation but not only combat arms but warrock is totaly dissabled 2 you can loud it but while playing and u put a hack on it doesn't work anymore :P

good luck neo xD

@Neo: This is what nexon said on their site: Here is a brief summary of what have been worked on:

The following hacks have been blocked: Godmode, Weapon Spawner, Lifetaker, Room Crasher

Hackers can no longer generate abnormal weapons. (commonly referred to as “Weapon Spawner”)

Hackers can no longer kill infinitely by using the ability to generate specific weapons. (commonly referred to as “Lifetaker")

Hackers can no longer crash game rooms, either manually or as an automated response to kicks (commonly referred to as “Room Crasher”)

Hackers can no longer make themselves invulnerable to damage (commonly referred to as “Godmode”)

The following hack blocks have been updated: BrutalCheaters, InfinityHacks, That_Kid, Tom, CookieHax, DeadCode’s CA, teehee, OBrozz, Flameswor10, TheCAKilla, JAJAfy, SuperLite, Supercarz Pistol Pub, Hacker Fail, Epic, TokolocoSK, 50-Cent, BlackCiph3rFail, GE VIP Loader, ghbsys, TKO VIP BR, Faile Spawner, Flameswor10, My_Frist_Hack, RageKicker, Nightmare, Supreme Hotkeys, Augs_Dist, Black Hawk, BrazilianCheats, C.A HACKS, Conexao Alkaida, Dark Stroke, Death blige, ExperTHack FV, Feliz Pascoa, FlameStorm, Hacker-Arms, Matrix Hacker, Riek, RL Hackers, Utilitrio-Projota, Gsys Client, ghbsys, Respect, Hotkeys

Sorry for the late response. Was being busy working xD

Hope that helps ^^

GHBSYS hack twice because it's so good! haha

• Upvote 2

Lol half those sites already have new updates, now we wait for these and it will be all good ;D

• Upvote 2

Lol half those sites already have new updates, now we wait for these and it will be all good ;D

yup, seeing hackers return to CA! can keep them out for long, Nexon!

So if i understand only CA NA hacks are detected? and CA EU not?

No! For this site at least all Hacks doesn't matter what system are detected