Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

How to play Ca Eu in Na

GeeGolly

How To

Play Ca Eu in Na

Step 1:

-First you will need to download "CyberGhost VPN", you can find this program by googling it. Then you will want to install it, and create a account with cyberghost. After you install it should prompt you to restart, do so and then when you start it again it might search for updates and restart again. Once you start it up it will prompt you for your log in, Enter log in accordingly. Once you have logged into CyberGhost you will want to click "Connect to VPN" and click "Connect to free service" It gives you 1GB per month which is alright. Finally once connected you are done with step 1.

Step 2:

-You will want to go to Combatarms.nexoneu.comand register for an account and download the Eu version of Ca. You will be able to do this because CyberGhost changes your IP to a Europe IP if you were wondering. After the client is downloaded and CA Eu is installed all you have to do is start the game. Your done!!!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL EU WHILE CYBERGHOST IS ON!!!

If you run into any problems or need any help just ask and I will help you to the best of my ability.

Edited by Verniie
    • Upvote 1

How To

Play Ca Eu in Na

Step 1:

-First you will need to download "CyberGhost VPN", you can find this program by googling it. Then you will want to install it, and create a account with cyberghost. After you install it should prompt you to restart, do so and then when you start it again it might search for updates and restart again. Once you start it up it will prompt you for your log in, Enter log in accordingly. Once you have logged into CyberGhost you will want to click "Connect to VPN" and click "Connect to free service" It gives you 1GB per month which is alright. Finally once connected you are done with step 1.

Step 2:

-You will want to go to Combatarms.nexoneu.comand register for an account and download the Eu version of Ca. You will be able to do this because CyberGhost changes your IP to a Europe IP if you were wondering. After the client is downloaded and CA Eu is installed all you have to do is start the game. Your done!!!

If you run into any problems or need any help just ask and I will help you to the best of my ability.

dude can you still play in ca na and ca eu ? like if you change ur ip in eu time ,can you still play in na ?

dude can you still play in ca na and ca eu ? like if you change ur ip in eu time ,can you still play in na ?

you dont know what a cyberghost vpn is?

Lol f*ck this i have been using Tunnelbear for ever, i still have 6 months to use it. Tunnelbear is vpn aswell

lol ... thats just like asking if you live in Europe can you play in CA Na. That answer would be no. Also for any Eu players, to the best of my knowledge this does not work for playing Na in Eu. Also to better answer your question all i have to do to switch back to Na would be shut off my Connection to the VPN.

• 3 weeks later...

CyberGhost is terrible right now... The traffic limit is too small... Mine was gone after 20 minutes and I couldn't play anymore...

Edited by RenassenceX

CyberGhost is terrible right now... The traffic limit is too small... Mine was gone after 20 minutes and I couldn't play anymore...

Well did you download CAEU when you had CyberGhost on? If so that will drain alot of your Usage but I have only used half of mine ... :/ Note: I play for about 2hrs if i get on so should last over 20mins.

Well did you download CAEU when you had CyberGhost on? If so that will drain alot of your Usage but I have only used half of mine ... :/ Note: I play for about 2hrs if i get on so should last over 20mins.

Nope.. :/ I installed CyberGhost after CA EU xD I don't know what happened... I might try again later..

Lol why would you move on to eu? you will prob lagg

Acually i don't lagg at all. lol your connecting to another server which means you will have a Eu internet connection ( Eu IP ), which in that case means you will not lagg. Unless the program chooses a shitty connection, and I wanted to see if Eu players were less whiny. :)The real question is ... Why NOT?

Lol why would you move on to eu? you will prob lagg

Because then if NA Hacks gets patched, I can play on EU with the hacks... Or vice versa.

• Upvote 1

Because then if NA Hacks gets patched, I can play on EU with the hacks... Or vice versa.

I see, never tought about it that way

I see, never tought about it that way

Yea, its a way to bypass the time while other hacks are detected. Plus I have some Eu friends that play Ca, So I use this method to play some Ca with them. BTW this will work for any Eu based game as your running under an Eu ip.

• 1 month later...

TunnelBear is crap. crashes everytime i open it....

Has to do with your pc not tunnelbear and i recommend CyberGhost ... alot simplier. Try checking the system requirements for tunnelbear.