Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Hack updates

NeoIII

Is there any date for the update of the WR Hack? In fact the WR gamers have to wait always (or often) longer thats why I am asking ;-)

I have been using the hacks all day and then all of a sudden i started crashing a minute or so after i logged in for like the 10th time now so i think they might of Detected it not sure if its just me though, its prolly nothing

The hacks are awesome. I never could create something like that. But why has this awesome hack no Remote Kill? That would be so great :D

Ouh and again... AWESOME WORK ! ! !

We have Updated:

CombatArms EU & NA VIP

CombatArms EU & NA Public

BF - Play4Free VIP

BF - Heroes VIP

warrock will follow soon.

I don't know why but the Public Hacks aren't working. I have no idea what do or what I did.

When I click "Log In" It close and nothing shows up. Sometime when I click the icon from my desktop Nothing doesn't pop or asks me to LOG IN or SOMETHING.

:ban2::evil:

CombatArms EU & NA Public doesn't work correctly, game crash anytime

In fact when they are to many hackers using this hack the game are instable and crash, No Recoil doesn't work, but that was not the most important.

I think it's urgent to fix some things to put the hack correctly.

Thanks a lot guys.

In fact when they are to many hackers using this hack the game are instable and crash, No Recoil doesn't work, but that was not the most important.

I think it's urgent to fix some things to put the hack correctly.

Thanks a lot guys.

The hacke works fine with me . I don't use too many options I only use aimbot , 2dbox , gerande and health. these are more than enough for me . and I am doing super fine with them.

but there a minor problem which is temporary , when I login there comes a lag in the beginning but it goes away 5 minutes later.

====================================================================

=======================================================

==========================================

==================================

============================

Neo Thank You Very Much You Are The Best

Edited by boojasem

The hacke works fine with me . I don't use too many options I only use aimbot , 2dbox , gerande and health. these are more than enough for me . and I am doing super fine with them.

but there a minor problem which is temporary , when I login there comes a lag in the beginning but it goes away 5 minutes later.

====================================================================

=======================================================

==========================================

==================================

============================

Neo Thank You Very Much You Are The Best

I'm talking about the public client, not the vip.

And the client work, but when to many hackers use it in the same server or chanel, after 25, 30 mn the game crash, when too many use it the game was instable and crash. It's only that and i don't use too many thinks too, cross, speedlevel1, jumpleel1,and box.... don't use no recoil cause don't work.

And yet thanks guys for yur work

CombatArms EU & NA Public when i push INSERT nothing why ? there problem with the clinet

for me the public hack combat arms eu is detected i open an login i play or enter a room o channel and game crash i use panic button for off all hack and nothing