Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Hack updates 22.07.2012

Dr.Weed @ High Life

Just a quick status update:

-Combat Arms NA is still detected at the moment. We are working hard to get the hack back to work.

-Warrock has been detected for a while, be patient. Neo is working on a bypass.

-Tmnf is currently detected too. Kvn'x is going to look at it.

Please don't spam the forum with topics like "When will the hacks be updated" or "My hacks dont work I paid for the hack.."

If you got any further questions, please don't PM Neo I.I.I .

You can contact our team for any questions:

Kvn'X : http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/user/4-kvnx/

ShadowEternal : http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/user/162442-shadoweternal/

Me ( Dr.Weed ) : http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/user/134037-drweed-high-life/

zeeeeeeek1 : http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/user/2351-zeeeeeeek1/

You will NOT lose any of your VIP days. All days the hacks been detected will be extended.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards, Dr.Weed

• Upvote 8
    • Downvote 1

I will have to download again the public client?

No. Once Public hacks are updated, the new dll version will

be avaible in the loader.. No need to re-download the client.

Thanks for the informations about what and when :).

You do great job, continu in this way and thanks for you work too.

Alex,

• Upvote 1

Dr.Weed I thank you for making a topic trying to keep everyone upto date with information. This is all I wished to see.

• Upvote 1

Thx for all of you to work hard for the community, you do great job ! But i can see you only speak for NA Hacks. Since i don't know how many days, the EU hack ( for CA sure ) is detected. Today they do a weekly maintenance, maybe to fix other. So i wanted to know if it's possible to do an update for european guys ♥ ?

Yeah, i totally agree. CA EU hacks had also been detected and many members would be very happy if u could fix CA EU too. ♥

I do believe this thread is for the staff to let us know when the CA clients are back up and running not for people to ask them to get the hacks back up. Please people please I believe they will post when they are back up and people asking for them to be fixed will not get them fixed any faster. Asking on here all the time only leads to spam and more space taken up by useless posts so please don't ask them to fix them just wait for the staf to let us know they are working again.

• Upvote 2