Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Hack updates 22.07.2012

Dr.Weed @ High Life

I do believe this thread is for the staff to let us know when the CA clients are back up and running not for people to ask them to get the hacks back up. Please people please I believe they will post when they are back up and people asking for them to be fixed will not get them fixed any faster. Asking on here all the time only leads to spam and more space taken up by useless posts so please don't ask them to fix them just wait for the staf to let us know they are working again.

This

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

you dont mantion the detected combat arms EU hack. what about that?... and any idea when you release a the update or when its done aproximatly? sry for the bad english ^^

Edited by QuicksilverVM
    • Upvote 1
    • Downvote 2

Once again people this is for the staff to tell us when the hack are updated not for us to ask when they will be updated. The staff here at GHB works very hard and for them to have to take the time to read these posts and either delete them or whatever only takes away from their time working on hacks so please be patient and wait. also QUIT asking every 5 minutes about the updates the hacks will be updated when they are updated. Thank you and have a nice day.

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

Hey guys,

Please stop spamming the page about when the hacks will be back up, as you can clearly see they are currently working to get the hacks back up. SO please wait for them to finish there work and stop nagging about when it will be back online. Thank you very much, I'm also quite annoyed by you're continuous asking.

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

Biene Maja... We are not talkinga bout CA EU

I just LOL'ed at this lol xD

Btw, thnx for the information, I'll be sitting my @$$ tight and wait till Neo gets everything updated ;)

please update the hacker .... please .... because when income producing and injecting the hack becomes public the COMBAT vote for me and not income producing, someone can do something ..... THANKS

Please stop posting useless things... The hacks are gonna be updated when they're gonna be updated... Be patient.

Edited by RenassenceX
    • Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

Hello dear people I've downloaded the GHBSYS loader've heard from a friend, it is dsa but it's not ihrgend I do not know why I habs gedownlodet and where you need to login, it is not like me ihrgend the id and pw from me, it goes net can help me someone like me can make it real net wöhre thank you. : D

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...