Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

a big thanks for creator site

zuzu00

allemand:

hallo alle Ich wollte enorm danken dem Schöpfer der Website und Hacks, weil ich endlich meine Rache,

weil sie meine erste und zweite aus Gründen, die Rechnung war nicht mein nexon bann i,

so dass ich Sie umarmen alle ein ich hoffe,

das ist nicht zu viel, aber ein großes Dankeschön, ich bin nicht du mit dezentem hack besorgt,

ich achtete aber ich habe viele Männer und es ist großartig, vor allem quanratine regen-Modus, P,

und kurze Dankeschön an alle ich hoffe,so lange zu bleiben mit Ihnen, wenn nexon nicht, mich zu finden,

danke nochmal, ich habe meine Rache kiss all :) traduction google ;((

anglais :hello all I wanted to thank enormously to the creator of the site and hacks

because I finally have my revenge because they nexon bann i my first and 2nd for reasons that account was not mine,

so I kisss you all a I hope this is not too much, but a big thank you,

I'm not worried you with discreet hack I paid attention but I used many men and it is great especially quanratine

regen mode, P, and brief thank you to all I hope to stay as long with you if nexon fails to find me,

thank you again, I have my revenge :) kiss all traduction google

francais :bonjour a tous je voulait remercier enormement au createur du site et hacks

car j'ai enfin ma vengeance de nexon car ils ont bann i mon premier et 2 eme compte pour des raisons

qui n'etait pas la mienne , alors je vous embrasse a tous j'espere ce n'est pas trop ,

mais un gros merci , vous inquiete pas je suis discret avec le hack je fait attention

mais je men sert beaucoup et c'est super surtout le mode quanratine regen ;P ,

bref merci a tous et j'espere rester le plus longtemps ici avec vous

si nexon ne parvient pas a me retrouver ,

merci encore , j'ai ma vengeance :) kiss all traduction google

sry its google traduction i dont write good , but big thanks for the

creator . = )

I LOVE YOU ALL IN THIS SITE I LOVE YOU : ) = )

Edited by zuzu00

yea i like because nexon stole my money now its my stole all player and nexon ty all kisss , but i think its detectede now because hte hack crash and i turn off anti virus :( strange iwait and try again , this working now its good ;D sry :) thnaks again and se you soon

Edited by zuzu00