Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

"Gravity" function question

acidgamer

Hi guys,

I have just became a VIP member of CA NA and must tell you: VIP is awesome :).

I am literally "boss" in any map and game option, playing a.k.a. "legit" and without any use of OPK, fly or similar functions, easily seen by others.

Anti-kick is real gem. I am LMAO while they're crying and trying hard to kick me, without effect....lol. My KDR, rank and GP's went up quickly!

I wanted to ask someone of hack creators (or mods) about few things that noticed during the VIP use. The thing that really bothers me is use of "gravity" function. When I opt to use it even at smallest level (#1), my character is literally floating arround map without control in all directions and I can't stop it, nor land on the ground. One player noticed this and said: "This is fly hack!"...lol. I would like to use it, because after fall from higher cliff I am usually got killed by myself and it is easier to move over obstacles.

The other thing that i noticed in few games I've played, is that all hack functions simply stopped working itself. I went to your site to look if I missed something, then saw your recommendation for Public hack about where to put some .DLL files. So I decided to try this, specifically by puting one missing file directly into C:\WINDOWS folder.

After that I never had any problem so far (except "gravity", which I don't use for now) and now hack is working like a charm!

These my experiences with use of your VIP maybe could help others who encounter similar problems, btw.

I just want advice about "gravity" function. But don't worry: it is not diminishing value of your VIP and I am fully aware that there's no such a things as is 100% perfect hack (or anything else!). You've done tremendous job, guys.

Thank you.

Edited by acidgamer
    • Upvote 2